The SV-(DLE) series safety shutoff valve is a single-stage automatic shut-off valve for gas burners and gas burning appliances:
- Double-seated valve.
- Max. operating pressure up to 10 PSI (700 mbar)
- SV: fast-open/fast-close
- SV-DLE: slow-open with adjustable inital lift, fast closing
- Main flow adjustment
- Pipe thread on the inlet side, threaded flange on outlet side
- Threaded flange on the inlet side optional
- High flow rates
- DMV modular mount accessories can be used in most cases
- Max. Operating pressure: 10 PSI
- Nominal diameter: NPT 1/2 - NPT 2
The SV is recommended for industrial and commercial heating applications that require an automatic shutoff valve. The SV is suitable for dry natural gas, propane, butane, air and inert gases. Suitable for up to 0.1% by volume, dry H2 S. A “dry” gas has a dew point lower than +15 ÁF and its relative humidity is less than 60 %.
DUNGS is a synonym for safe and clean gas combustion. In close cooperation with our clients we develop and manufacture innovative system solutions for the thermal and process heating industry and gas engines. Innovations are not an end in themselves for us. They have to meet the requirements and offer a direct added value. We are a valuable original equipment manufacturer for producers of atmospheric and forced draught burners, condensing boilers, premix burners, gas engines and industrial process installations.