RAELink3 Mesh Wireless Modem enables RAE Systems personal gas and radiation detectors, and select 3rd party monitors to communicate wirelessly with ProRAE Guardian safety monitoring software so that commanders and emergency response coordinators can make better decisions in real time.
With RAELink3 Mesh Wireless Modem fast assessments of the toxic hazards within a large area can be characterized by integrating real-time sensor readings from multiple instruments and technologies. As a result, commanders can make critical decisions such as emergency responder and public safety or evacuation more quickly.
• Dual integrated modems – Mesh radio for automatic link to detectors within 33 feet (10m) – Frequency hopping radio for data transmission up to 2 miles (3km) back to host
• Local display of radio strength and power status
• Rugged impact resistant housing
• Rechargeable Li-Ion battery runs up to 14 hours under normal operating conditions
• Link up to 9 monitors (8 wireless and 1 wired) per RAELink3 Mesh
• Hazardous Material Response
• Fire Overhaul
• CBRN Detection
• Search and Rescue
• Public Venue Protection
RAE Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable connected, intelligent gas and radiation detection systems that enable real-time safety and security threat detection. RAE Systems products are used in more than 120 countries by many of the world’s leading corporations and government agencies. RAE Systems offers a full line of wirelessly enabled solutions including personal, hand-held, transportable, and fixed instruments designed to meet the needs of energy production, refining, industrial and environmental safety sectors for a wide range of personal safety and regulation compliance applications.