Enhanced user-friendliness and flexibility for wireless gas detection.
The MicroRAE four-gas portable detector brings enhanced user friendliness and flexibility to wireless gas detection. This enables continuous, instant visibility of safety threats for faster, more informed decisions, to protect workers, facilities, and the environment, and to optimize operations.
The MicroRAE™ is a wireless diffusion monitor that simultaneously measures up to four gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, oxygen and combustibles (LEL). With its multiple wireless connectivity options, the MicroRAE can deliver real-time instrument readings location and alarm status to other wireless solutions such as ConneXt Plus, ConneXt Pro, ConneXt Loneworker and Safety Communicator.MicroRAE Brochure
• Honeywell ConneXt compatible with Mesh and Wifi wireless configurations
• Compact and lightweight
• IP-67 water- and dust-resistant case
• Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
• Real-time gas concentration readings, location, alarm and status enabled by state-of-the-art wireless technology
• Unmistakable five-way local and remote notification of alarm conditions
• Short bump test & calibration time
• Global approval for worldwide acceptance
• Filtered LEL sensor options to inhibit sensor poisoning
• Lone Worker Applications
• Oil and Gas
• Waste water treatment
RAE Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable connected, intelligent gas and radiation detection systems that enable real-time safety and security threat detection. RAE Systems products are used in more than 120 countries by many of the world’s leading corporations and government agencies. RAE Systems offers a full line of wirelessly enabled solutions including personal, hand-held, transportable, and fixed instruments designed to meet the needs of energy production, refining, industrial and environmental safety sectors for a wide range of personal safety and regulation compliance applications.