Designed for use with BW single and multi-gas detectors, the BW Sampler is a motorized pump that allows remote sampling capabilities to be added to any BW diffusion instrument.
The Sampler is an excellent choice for a multitude of applications and industries, including pre-entry and continuous confined space work. Available as its own kit, or as part of a Confined Space Kit with any compatible instrument.
- Quick and easy compliance – automatically maintain accurate records
- Sample gas from remote locations
- Leak test ensures clean and proper draw
- Easily compatible with all BW Technologies by Honeywell diffusion units
- Continuous self-test ensures proper functionality
- Up to 30 hours of continuous operation on a single set of AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Built-in water trap and particulate filters
- Manual flow block test at start up verifies performance
- Underground utilities vaults
- Boiler rooms
- Post-fire sites
- Industrial plants
- Industrial hygiene
- First responder crews
- Remote fleets
GasAlertMicro 5 PID
Smaller and 50% lighter than competitive instruments, this portable, multi-gas detector delivers a high-level of protection wherever it’s needed.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors VOCs (PID), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, CIO2, O3 and combustibles
- 0 -1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Smaller and over 50% lighter than competitive instruments
- Water-resistant design in an integral concussion-proof enclosure
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for five gases
- 0 – 1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Two power options: AA alkaline or rechargeable hot-swappable battery pack
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone and two bright wide-angled alarm bars
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Three backlight options: standard- activates in low light (auto), in alarm (auto) and reactivates on-demand; alarm only- activates in alarm conditions and reactivates on-demand; stealth mode
- Four alarm levels: instantaneous Low and High Alarm for all gases; TWA (time-weighted average) and STEL (short-term exposure limit) for VOCs and toxic gases
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Records TWA, STEL, and maximum exposures to gas and displays readings on command
- User selectable field options include: PID correction factor, language selection, confidence beep, span level, set TWA/STEL calculation choice, set calibration due date, pass code protection, latching alarm, ‘SAFE’ display function, stealth mode, and selectable ppm resolution for some gases (e.g. SO2 0.1 ppm)
- Full function self-test of: sensor, battery and circuit integrity; and audible/visual alarms
GasAlertMicro 5 IR
Compact and lightweight, simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards and alerts you I the event of low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors CO2 (IR), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, NH3, O3 and combustibles
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurements of carbon dioxide
- Simple automatic calibration procedure
GasAlertMicro 5 IR portable gas detector simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards including carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), combustible gas (%LEL), and a wide selection of toxic gases. Compact and lightweight, GasAlertMicro 5 IR activates audible, visual and vibrating alarms in the event of a low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurement of carbon dioxide
- Integral concussion-proof enclosure for the most rugged environments
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for up to five gases
- Two power options: three AA alkaline batteries or a rechargeable battery pack
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell’s MicroDock II system
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone, two bright wide-angled alarm bars and internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery and circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms
- Two year warranty including sensors (1 year NH3)
Standard Versions: Complete with monitor and sensors (as specified), sensor compartment cover for diffusion operation, calibration adaptor and hose, quick reference guide and technical documentation CD, integral concussion-proof boot, and three AA alkaline batteries.
Confined Space Kits: Includes standard version contents plus foam lined carrying case for instrument and accessories, 34 L cylinder(s) of calibration gas required for sensors installed, 0.5 LPM/1.0 LPM calibration regulator (male) and tubing.
Personal protection you and your workforce can depend on. Ideal for confined spaces, spot leak testing and mobile use, Honeywell Analytics and BW Technologies portable gas detectors are marked by flexibility and quality. A variety of single or multi-gas detectors are offered in compact, lightweight designs— from simple alarm-only units to advanced, fully configurable and serviceable instruments.