Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies include a flame rod to prove the pilot flame. The assemblies are used with a suitable flame safeguard control on industrial or commercial gas burners or oil burners with gas pilots.
- Used with Honeywell controls using the flame rectification principle.
- C7005A is for continuous pilot applications.
- It includes an insulated flame rod, properly positioned relative to the flame retention type nozzle. C7005B is similar to C7005A, but includes an ignition electrode suitable for automatic, electric-spark ignition, gas pilot applications.
- Individually mounted flame rod and ignition electrode in ceramic insulators allow the head assembly to fit inside a 3-inch pipe.
- Stainless steel fins on the flame retention type pilot head provide the correct ratio of flame rod area to ground area for maximum flame signal, and are beneficial in stabilizing the pilot flame.
- Pilot flame retention nozzle and mixing tube are threaded internally, 1/2-14 NPT and 3/8-18 NPT, respectively, and can be assembled with standard pipe fittings.
- Pilot can be installed in vertical, horizontal, or inclined position.
- Rajah connectors facilitate electrical connections.
Application : For Continuous (Standing) pilot
Dimensions (in.) : 3 in. diameter x 3 1/2 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) : 76 mm diameter x 343 mm deep x
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. : Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association : Certified: File No. LR1620, Guide No. 140-A-2
Approvals, Swiss RE : Acceptable
Approvals, Factory Mutual : Approved: Report No. 24181.04
Connection Type : 1/2 in. NPT male thread Gas Fitting
Type of Gas : Natural
Orifice : 0.052 in. dia.
Wiring Terminal Type : Rajah
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions
Honeywell is an industry leader in manufacturing a comprehensive line of combustion equipment to meet critical heating requirements of virtually every industrial process. Honeywell burner management systems are designed in a variety of configurations to heat air streams, liquids, ovens and furnaces with outstanding efficiency, reliability and performance. Honeywell also offers combustion control valves, viz. Shut-Off valves and Control valves. These present many operational advantages to help prevent leakage and are engineered and tested for life cycles of 1,000,000 closures. This type of performance leadership along with excellent expertise and customer focused approach has made Honeywell a highly trusted and sought after name in combustion products worldwide –serving a multitude of industries in a multitude of applications. SIL3 Capable and CSA B149.3 certified burner management system solutions include state of the art flame controls, fuel air ratio controls, pressure switches, gas solenoid valves, mod motors and associated accessories are stocked by MicroWatt and backed by our experienced technical staff and engineering group.