The BossPack WASP™ (Wireless Acceleration Sensor Puck) is an end-to-end wireless solution for monitoring vibration, pressure, temperature, and level on rotation equipment used in permanent and mobile condition systems
Increase equipment uptime with this truly wireless vibration, temperature, pressure & level monitoring solution.
WASP™ pucks, configured with unique velocity, acceleration and temperature thresholds, help predict failure in compressor valves and other equipments. These non-intrusive wireless sensor pucks provide condition monitoring without costly hard wiring, and increases equipment up time.
- CSA Class I, Div 2 certified
- ATEX Zone 2 certification
- Frequency range of 10 to 250 Hz
- Amplitude range of 0 to 16 G’s
- -40°C to 185°C (-40°F to 365°F)
- 30 m (~100 ft) range
- 1 year lithium ion battery (2 year option available)
- Simple and fast data collection
• Pressure Range: up to 10,000 PSI
• -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
• Bracket and stud-mounted
• 2.4 GHz Unlicensed ISM Band Operation
• 30m (~100ft) range
• 3-year lithium metal battery
• CSA Class 1, Div 2 certified
• ATEX Zone 2 (Gas/Vapour) Certified
Bosspac Engineering Technology
BossPac™ designs and manufactures unique and proven products for the Oil and Gas Industry, as well as Mining and Infrastructure applications. BossPac™ products are utilized in machinery health monitoring, chemical injection optimization, and SCADA remote monitoring and control.
BossPac Engineering and Technology is located in Calgary, Alberta. Our engineering team works with customers and distributors to produce high quality and reliable products and can provide custom designs to satisfy many installation requirements.