The AST 1 Base Mount Strobe Warning Light will visually indicate warnings or hazards in high noise level areas where audible signals may not be heard.
Also to indicate the starting and stopping of operations in a manufacturing environment and to indicate faulty equipment.
• Visually indicate warnings or hazards in high noise level areas where audible signals may not be heard
• Indicate the starting and stopping of operations in a manufacturing environment
• Indicate faulty equipment
Applied Strobe product warranty is for 12 months
• Cast zinc alloy housing with a grey epoxy finish for superior corrosion resistance
• Designed for intermittent visual signaling as well as longer duration signaling applications
• Flash rate – 60 flashes/minute
• Flash tube life – minimum 10 million flashes at 60 flashes/minute
• 3/4″ conduit entry
|Supply Voltage Range||Frequency||Current Range (avg)||Inrush Current (max)|
|90 to 130 VAC||50/60Hz||.118 A to .090 A||.250 A|
|220 to 250 VAC||50/60Hz||.072 A to .055 A||.220 A|
|10 to 30 VDC||–||.8 A to .4 A||1.30 A|
|50 to 60 VDC||–||.360 A to .300 A||.820 A|
|90 to 130 VDC||–||.175 A to .090 A||.250 A|
|220 to 250 VDC||–||.070 A to .055 A||.220 A|
Net Weight: 4.5 lbs
Temperature Data: -40 C to +85 C
Applied Strobe Technology
Applied Strobe Technology is a Canadian manufacturer of high quality industrial strobe warning lights. We manufacture a variety of strobe warning lights which include lights for general area use as well as lights for use in explosive environments, Class1 Div 1, and hazardous environments, Class 1 Div 2.