The ADPRO S3100 by Xtralis is an IP-based multi-application security panel that integrates access control, intrusion detection, technical control and bank security. It provides a total and modular security solution for single- and multi-site organizations.
- One panel for access control and security (intrusion detection and technical alarms)
- Multiple communication possibilities in panel for connection with remote centers, over IP (native primary communication) and backup over ISDN, PSTN, GPRS, etc.
- The ADPRO S3100 multi-application security panel is fully interoperable with the ADPRO 3000 family of products, including the ADPRO FastTrace 2 Hybrid for video/audio recording and transmission and the ADPRO V3500 for mass storage and archiving.
- Up to thousands of ADPRO S3100 panels can communicate and be controlled with the ADPRO M3000 Command and Control Software.
- Full integration of intruder detection and access control within the same control panel
- Interconnection: link several S3100 panels through your IP-network and build any size of installation
- Ultra fast and secure communication over existing IP-networks (100 Mb)
- Full integration with digital video recorder and transmitter
- Bi-directional communication to management software over TCP/IP, ISDN, PSTN
- Primary and secondary communication: SIA over IP, VdS 2465, etc.
Xtralis is the leading global provider of powerful solutions for the very early & reliable detection, remote video verification, and rapid, effective response to smoke, gas ,and security threats. Our technologies prevent disasters by giving users time to respond before life, critical infrastructure or business continuity is compromised. We protect high-value and irreplaceable assets belonging to the world’s top governments and businesses.
Xtralis has been a pioneer in life safety and security for more than 30 years. We are the world’s largest manufacturer of very early warning aspirating smoke detection (ASD) systems, including VESDA, the world’s No. 1 ASD brand, and developed the industry’s first video motion detection technologies. With more than 230 patents (granted or pending) and numerous firsts and innovations in our technology portfolio, Xtralis leads the market in very early warning fire detection (VEWFD) and integrated security solutions, including perimeter, intrusion detection, multi-site and enterprise security and traffic detection.