The V5197A valve provides flow control of air, natural gas, liquid petroleum, & manufactured gases which require a high turn down ratio. The adjustment screw controls the maximum flow of gas, but keeps the linear modulating characteristics & stroke.
- Used with air, natural, manufactured or liquefied petroleum (LP) gases.
- For modulating applications that do not require final shutoff service of firing rate valve.
- Two valve body types (small and large) applicable to seven pipe sizes: Small body type for 3/4 in. (19 mm), 1 in. (25 mm), 1-1/4 in. (32 mm), 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) and 2 in. (51 mm) pipes, NPT or ISO 7 threads. Large body type for 2 in. (51 mm), 2-1/2 in. (64 mm) and 3 in. (76 mm) pipes, NPT or ISO 7 threads.
- Two downstream 1/4 in. NPT threaded pressure taps available.
- Accepts C6097 Pressure Switch mounted directly to flange (downstream pressure tap only).
- Unpainted cast aluminum body.
- Suitable for electric or pneumatic operators with the appropriate linkage.
- May be used with manufacturers own linkage and drive motor.
- Flow adjustment screw on bottom of valve controls maximum flow.
- Visual position indicator.
Dimensions (in.) : 10 5/16 in high x 6 7/16 in wide x 7 11/32 in deep
Dimensions (mm) : 277 mm high x 165 mm wide x 187 mm deep
Materials : Body–Die-cast aluminum
Mounting : Directly bolted to Integrated Valve Train (IVT) components or IVT adapters
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. : Component Listed
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association : Design Certified
Operating Temperature Range (F) : -40 F to +150 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) : -40 C to +66 C
Approvals, Swiss RE : Acceptable
Pressure Ratings (psi) : 15 psi max
Pressure Ratings (kPa) : 1 Bar
Capacity (m³/hr) : 51 mm is 155/ 38 mm is 142/ 32 mm is 125/ 25 mm is 87/ 19 mm is 69
Pressure Tapping : Inlet and outlet pressure taps — Two downstream 1/4 in. NPT taps
Type of Fuel : Air; natural; manufactured; LP
Pipe Size (inch) : 3/4 in.; 1 in.; 1 1/4 in.; 1 1/2 in.; 2 in.
Pipe Size (DN) : DN20; DN25; DN32; DN40; DN50
Capacity (cfh) : 2450 cfh for 3/4 in.; 3080 cfh for 1 in.; 4430 cfh for 1 1/4 in.; 5010 cfh for 1 1/2 in.; 5480 cfh for 2 in.
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions
Honeywell is an industry leader in manufacturing a comprehensive line of combustion equipment to meet critical heating requirements of virtually every industrial process. Honeywell burner management systems are designed in a variety of configurations to heat air streams, liquids, ovens and furnaces with outstanding efficiency, reliability and performance. Honeywell also offers combustion control valves, viz. Shut-Off valves and Control valves. These present many operational advantages to help prevent leakage and are engineered and tested for life cycles of 1,000,000 closures. This type of performance leadership along with excellent expertise and customer focused approach has made Honeywell a highly trusted and sought after name in combustion products worldwide –serving a multitude of industries in a multitude of applications. SIL3 Capable and CSA B149.3 certified burner management system solutions include state of the art flame controls, fuel air ratio controls, pressure switches, gas solenoid valves, mod motors and associated accessories are stocked by MicroWatt and backed by our experienced technical staff and engineering group.