Provides modulating control of natural, manufactured, LP gases or air.
- Use in commercial and industrial installations where large amounts of gas must be closely controlled.
- NOT for use as safety shutoff valve.
- Adaptable to most modulating jobs.
- Modutrol motor, such as the M9484 or M9494, may be mounted directly on valve or close to it.
- Valve mechanism has strain release.
- Adjustable stroke over low fire-high fire range.
- Straight-through valve pattern.
- Rugged cast aluminum body provides durability and maintenance-free operation.
Dimensions (in.) : 2 11/16 in. high x 3 1/16 in. wide x 5 13/16 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) : 68 mm high x 77 mm wide x 148 mm deep
Used With : Mod Motor with Q100 Linkage
Materials : Body–Aluminum
Mounting : Motor shaft horizontal
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. : File No. MH5968 Vol. 1 Sec. 1, Guide no. MHKZ
Operating Temperature Range (F) : 32 F to 140 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) : 0 C to 60 C
Body Pattern : Straight-through
Pressure Ratings (psi) : 5 psi
Pressure Ratings (kPa) : 34.5 kPa
Capacity (m³/hr) : 118.9 m3/hr
Pressure Tapping : Inlet and outlet pressure taps– Two downstream 1/4 in. NPT taps
Type of Fuel : Air; natural; manufactured; LP
Pipe Size (inch) : 1 1/2 in.
Pipe Size (DN) : DN40
Capacity (cfh) : 4200 cfh
- V51E1000/U Butterfly Gas Valve 1 1/2 in. pipe size
- V51E1018/U Butterfly Gas Valve 2 in. pipe size
- V51E1034/U Butterfly Gas Valve 2 1/2 in. pipe size
- V51E1059/U Butterfly Gas Valve 3 in. pipe size
- V51E1075/U Butterfly Gas Valve 4 in. pipe size
- V51E1125/U Butterfly Gas Valve 2 in. pipe size
- V51E1141/U Butterfly Gas Valve 3 in. pipe size
- V51E1216/U Butterfly Gas Valve 1 1/2 in. pipe size
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions
Honeywell is an industry leader in manufacturing a comprehensive line of combustion equipment to meet critical heating requirements of virtually every industrial process. Honeywell burner management systems are designed in a variety of configurations to heat air streams, liquids, ovens and furnaces with outstanding efficiency, reliability and performance. Honeywell also offers combustion control valves, viz. Shut-Off valves and Control valves. These present many operational advantages to help prevent leakage and are engineered and tested for life cycles of 1,000,000 closures. This type of performance leadership along with excellent expertise and customer focused approach has made Honeywell a highly trusted and sought after name in combustion products worldwide –serving a multitude of industries in a multitude of applications. SIL3 Capable and CSA B149.3 certified burner management system solutions include state of the art flame controls, fuel air ratio controls, pressure switches, gas solenoid valves, mod motors and associated accessories are stocked by MicroWatt and backed by our experienced technical staff and engineering group.