The SureCross® Performance wireless I/O network provides reliable monitoring without wiring or conduit installation. The SureCross wireless network operates independently or in conjunction with a host system, PLC, and/or PC software. Each wireless network system consists of one Gateway and one or more Nodes. Devices ship with factory-defined discrete, analog, or a mix of discrete and analog inputs and outputs. The SureCross® Performance network is a deterministic system—the network identifies when the radio signal is lost and drives relevant outputs to user-defined conditions. After the radio signal is reacquired, the network returns to normal operation.Introducing the SureCross Wireless Product Families
- A network includes a Gateway and one or more Nodes that operate in the same frequency band.
- Each network accommodates any combination of Nodes and FlexPower Nodes.
- Input-to-output mapping is controlled by a configured Gateway or supported through serial communication.
- I/O can be tailored to accommodate up to twelve functions per device.
- Open design supports inputs from sensors and devices made by Banner and other manufacturers.
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) and Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) architecture combine to ensure reliable data delivery.
- Multiple network and protocol options make it easy to link to industrial host systems.
- FlexPower devices enable sensing solutions never before possible.
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz frequency models are available to accommodate worldwide communication standards.
- Configured kits are available as a starting point; add Nodes through the configurable Gateway to expand an application solution.
Banner Engineering designs, manufactures and distributes sensors and associated products for factory and process automation — worldwide. Areas of specialization include: Sensing and control over wired and wireless links; Photoelectric and ultrasonic sensing; Precision measurement and inspection; Safety sensing and control; Machine vision; Wireless monitoring and control. Banner employs the largest force of application engineers in the industry. Our customers count on these highly skilled professionals to solve thousands of the most challenging applications every year.