An ultra-rugged, Intrinsically Safe Android Smartphone LTE/ WiFi, the XP7-IS comes with unrivaled features:
- A touch screen that can be viewed in direct sunlight and easily used with dirty or wet work gloves.
- An extremely loud speaker, noise cancellation, a powerful battery, water and drop resistance and an optional 3-Year Service Level Agreement are just some features of the Smart-Ex® 01 that provide peace of mind to enterprises and workers alike.
- Access to productivity applications and worker safety as well as a full suite of industrial-grade accessories completes the solution.
- In extreme and often dangerous working environments where every step is critical, you don’t settle for less than the best – XP7-IS .
Android™ 4.4, KitKat – Latest Android operating system
Android™ 4.4, KitKat enables this intrinsically safe smartphone to be used in hazardous areas without any compromises compared to conventional smartphones:
• Collaborative Working
• Audits & Inspection
• Operator rounds
• Asset Tracking
• Process Automation
• Indoor/ Outdoor Tracking & Navigation
• Safety / Security
• Man Down – Lone Worker Protection
• 4.0“ capacitive multi-touch screen
Made of extreme shock and scratch-resistant Gorilla® Glass 2, the large display of this intrinsically safe smartphone increases the workers productivity due to the larger work surface.
The brightness, sharpness and resolution is much more easier on the eyes.
Whether wearing gloves or having wet fingers, the multi-touch display is always easy and exact to use.
Google certified / certification (GMS) cleans the way for more than 700,000 software applications. The FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) ability keeps the intrinsically safe smartphone everytime up to date. Just as you’re used to it with your private Smartphone.
• 4G/LTE cellular network connectivity
• AndroidTM 4.4 (Kitkat) – Latest Android operating system
• 4.0“ capacitive multi-touch screen made of extreme
shock and scratch resistant Gorilla Glass® 2
• Glove Touch Screen
• High Visibility Display in Direct Sunlight
• 8MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash with
torchlight function and 1MP front camera (optional)
• 3600 mAh Li-Ion battery pack
• Bluetooth® 4.0 incl. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) BLE (30 times faster, 1/100th of power)
• WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
• Magnetic and waterproof USB 2.0 High Speed connector
• IP68 – Dust proof, water proof
• Push-to-talk (App solution)
• Lone Worker Protection (App solution)
• Optional Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Sonim Technologies is the provider of the world’s most rugged, water-submersible mobile phones designed specifically for workers in demanding and hazardous environments. They specialize in workforce-critical communication tools for vertical industries including construction, security guarding, oil, gas and chemical operations, utilities, transportation and logistics, forestry, agriculture and defense.