RAELink3 wireless transmitter allows integration of many RAE Systems gas and radiation monitors, and select third-party devices into an AreaRAE wireless detection system.
Monitors linked with a RAELink3 modem can communicate sensor data and GPS coordinates to a command center’s PC running ProRAE Guardian software up to 2 miles (3 km) away. Bluetooth® connectivity simplifies use with handheld monitors, while a user-friendly display and interface simplify configuration and status checking of the RAELink3.
• GPS equipped for tracking and viewing sensors and first responders on a local mapping area
• Bluetooth-equipped for wireless connection option to monitors
• Long-range radio to transmit system information up to 2 miles (3 km) in urban setting Versatile
• Easily configure in the field to interface with other AreaRAE systems
• Programmable from Host modem, to Repeater, to Remote modem as needed
• Configurable for a variety of monitors and detection technologies Easy to Use
• Backlit display with intuitive interface
• Radio strength indicator on LCD Durable
• Shock resistant
• Up to 18 hours run time on single charge
• Incident Response
• Venue Protection
• Industrial Safety
• Perimeter Monitoring
• Confined Space Entry
• Pulp and Paper Industry
• Plant and Mill Turnarounds
• Marine and Offshore Wells
RAE Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable connected, intelligent gas and radiation detection systems that enable real-time safety and security threat detection. RAE Systems products are used in more than 120 countries by many of the world’s leading corporations and government agencies. RAE Systems offers a full line of wirelessly enabled solutions including personal, hand-held, transportable, and fixed instruments designed to meet the needs of energy production, refining, industrial and environmental safety sectors for a wide range of personal safety and regulation compliance applications.