The R7999C ControLinks™ Controller uses the latest microprocessor-based technology to simultaneously control up to four actuators. The device, with the ML7999C Universal Parallel Positioning Actuators, represents a value-added replacement of mechanical cam and linkage assembly controlling the relationship between fuel, airflow and flue gas recirculation (if used) on a power burner. The Honeywell ControLinks™ System consists of the R7999C ControLinks™ Controller, Q7999 Universal Subbase and a minimum of two ML7999C Actuators.
- Fast burner setup via PC, laptop, or S7999 touchscreen display.
- Fuel, air, FGR profile download capability.
- Two independent fuel profiles with or without FGR.
- 7 to 24 point profiles.
- Programmable behaviors of all actuators during Purge and Standby.
- Programmable behavior of nonselected fuel actuator.
- Independent lightoff and minimum modulation positions.
- Wide power voltage input range (50/60 Hz); two models cover global applications.
- Auto/Manual input.
- Manual mode firing rate input
- Pluggable controller to wiring subbase.
- Multipurpose communications port.
- Field-configurable device.
- Integrated boiler shock protection algorithms
- Selectable FGR hold based on stack temperature.
- Programmable behavior of FGR actuator during purge.
- Maximum modulation limit capability.
- Remote reset input.
- Automated actuator endpoint seeking process.
- UL, CSD-1 and NFPA acceptable.
- Negative/flatline FGR.
- Nonvolatile memory stores operating history and current lockout and alarm status.
Dimensions (in.) : 7-3/16 in. high x 5-3/16 in. wide x 2-13/16 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) : 182 mm high x 131 mm wide x 71 mm deep
Temperature Range (F) : -40 F to +140 F
Temperature Range (C) : -40 C to +60 C
Used With : Must be used with ML7999C1003 ControLinks actuator
Comments : ISO23552-1 for Canada
Item Type : Product
Frequency : 50 Hz; 60 Hz
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. : Listed: Report No. MH17367
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association : Approved
Operating Humidity Range (% RH) : 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Voltage : 100 to 120 Vac
Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F) : -40 F to +150 F
Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (C) : -40 C to +65 C
Required Components : Q7999 Universal Mounting Subbase; ML7999C Universal Parallel Positioning Actuators (quantity as required by application); ZM7999 ControLinks™ Software Configuration Tool or S7999 Touchscreen Display.
Vibration : 0.0 to 0.5g continuous
Enclosure Rating : NEMA1/IP40
Weight (oz) : 12 oz.
Weight (g) : 35 g
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions
Honeywell is an industry leader in manufacturing a comprehensive line of combustion equipment to meet critical heating requirements of virtually every industrial process. Honeywell burner management systems are designed in a variety of configurations to heat air streams, liquids, ovens and furnaces with outstanding efficiency, reliability and performance. Honeywell also offers combustion control valves, viz. Shut-Off valves and Control valves. These present many operational advantages to help prevent leakage and are engineered and tested for life cycles of 1,000,000 closures. This type of performance leadership along with excellent expertise and customer focused approach has made Honeywell a highly trusted and sought after name in combustion products worldwide –serving a multitude of industries in a multitude of applications. SIL3 Capable and CSA B149.3 certified burner management system solutions include state of the art flame controls, fuel air ratio controls, pressure switches, gas solenoid valves, mod motors and associated accessories are stocked by MicroWatt and backed by our experienced technical staff and engineering group.