Used to ignite pilots on commercial or industrial gas burners.
- Ignite gas pilots with spark gaps up to 1/4 in. (6.5 mm).
- Reliable light off with 15,000 peak voltage.
- Prevent detection of the ignition spark when properly applied in a flame detection system with the C7027, C7035 or C7044 Minipeeper Ultraviolet Flame Detector.
- For use only in interrupted ignition applications.
- Mount in same space used by conventional ignition transformer.
- Light weight, 3 lbs. (1.4 kg) versus 8-1/2 lbs. (3.9 kg) for standard transformers.
Application : Gas Ignition Transformer
Dimensions (in.) : 6 3/4 in. high x 4 1/4 in. wide x 3 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) : 171.5 mm high x 108 mm wide x 76 mm deep
Temperature Range (F) : -40 F to +125 F
Weight (lb) : 3 lb
Weight (kg) : 1.4 kg
Frequency : 50 Hz; 60 Hz
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. : Component Recognized
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association : Certified: File No. LR95329
Operating Humidity Range (% RH) : 95% RH
Voltage : 120 Vac
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions
Honeywell is an industry leader in manufacturing a comprehensive line of combustion equipment to meet critical heating requirements of virtually every industrial process. Honeywell burner management systems are designed in a variety of configurations to heat air streams, liquids, ovens and furnaces with outstanding efficiency, reliability and performance. Honeywell also offers combustion control valves, viz. Shut-Off valves and Control valves. These present many operational advantages to help prevent leakage and are engineered and tested for life cycles of 1,000,000 closures. This type of performance leadership along with excellent expertise and customer focused approach has made Honeywell a highly trusted and sought after name in combustion products worldwide –serving a multitude of industries in a multitude of applications. SIL3 Capable and CSA B149.3 certified burner management system solutions include state of the art flame controls, fuel air ratio controls, pressure switches, gas solenoid valves, mod motors and associated accessories are stocked by MicroWatt and backed by our experienced technical staff and engineering group.