Q179C,D Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies use the flame rectification principle to prove the flame. Q179C,D are used in conjunction with a suitable electronic flame safeguard control on industrial or commercial gas and gas pilot ignited oil burners.
- Q179C is a gas pilot assembly (with a flame electrode rod) and ignition electrode, making it suitable for applications requiring an interrupted or intermittent electrically ignited gas pilot burner.
- Q179D has only the flame electrode and is suitable for use in continuous pilot applications.
- Primary aerated type burner is equipped with stainless steel fins that provide the proper flame rod area to ground area ratio for maximum flame signal and flame stabilization.
- Stainless steel electrode(s) are mounted in ceramic insulators, which permit electrode adjustment.
- Rajah connectors facilitate disconnecting.
Application : For Intermittent or Interrupted Ignition : Dimensions (in.)
3 1/8 in. high x 2 7/16 in. wide x 1 in. deep : Dimensions (mm)
79 mm high x 62 mm wide x 25 mm deep : Includes Flame electrode and ignition electrode
Used With : Q624 or other suitable ignition transformer.
Mounting : Dual Wing- Rear
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. : Component Recognized: File No. MH9928, Guide No. MCUR2
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association : Certified: Master Report LR95329-1
Type of Gas : Natural
Aeration : Primary
Compression Fitting Size : 1/4 in. compression coupling,6.4 mm compression coupling
Orifice : 0.026 in. dia. (0.66 mm dia.)
Wiring Terminal Type : Rajah
Tip Style : D
- Q179C1009/U Mini Flame Rectif.Pilot,.026 in. Orifice
- Q179C1025/U Mini flame rectifier pilot includes a .024 in. diameter orifice
- Q179C1033/U Flame rectifier pilot has a 0.026 in. diameter orifice
- Q179C1041/U Miniature flame rectifier pilot includes a 0.026 in. diameter orifice
- Q179C1058/U Miniature flame rectifier pilot with 0.024 in. diameter orifice
- Q179C1066/U Mini Flame Rectif.Pilot,.024 in. Orifice
- Q179C1090/U Miniature flame rectifier pilot with 0.016 in. diameter orifice
- Q179D1008/U Miniature flame rectifier pilot includes a 0.026 in. diameter orifice
- Q179D1016/U Mini Flame Rectif.Pilot,.026 in. Orifice
- Q179D1024/U Mini flame rectifier pilot with 0.026 in. diameter orifice
- Q179D1057/U Mini Flame Rectif.Pilot,.024 in. Orifice
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions
Honeywell is an industry leader in manufacturing a comprehensive line of combustion equipment to meet critical heating requirements of virtually every industrial process. Honeywell burner management systems are designed in a variety of configurations to heat air streams, liquids, ovens and furnaces with outstanding efficiency, reliability and performance. Honeywell also offers combustion control valves, viz. Shut-Off valves and Control valves. These present many operational advantages to help prevent leakage and are engineered and tested for life cycles of 1,000,000 closures. This type of performance leadership along with excellent expertise and customer focused approach has made Honeywell a highly trusted and sought after name in combustion products worldwide –serving a multitude of industries in a multitude of applications. SIL3 Capable and CSA B149.3 certified burner management system solutions include state of the art flame controls, fuel air ratio controls, pressure switches, gas solenoid valves, mod motors and associated accessories are stocked by MicroWatt and backed by our experienced technical staff and engineering group.