Q179A,B Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies use the flame rectification principle to prove the flame. Q179A,B are used in conjunction with a suitable electronic flame safeguard control on industrial or commercial gas and gas pilot ignited oil burners.
- Q179A is a gas pilot assembly (with a flame electrode rod) and ignition electrode, making it suitable for applications requiring an interrupted or intermittent electrically ignited gas pilot burner.
- Q179B has only the flame electrode and is suitable for use in continuous pilot applications.
- Primary aerated type burner is equipped with stainless steel fins that provide the proper flame rod area to ground area ratio for maximum flame signal and flame stabilization.
- Stainless steel electrode(s) are mounted in ceramic insulators, which permit electrode adjustment.
- Rajah connectors facilitate disconnecting (A1126 has terminal screws).
- Bracket permits side or end mounting.
Application : For Intermittent or Interrupted Ignition
Dimensions (in.) : 4 5/8 in. high x 1 11/16 in. wide x 3 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) : 118 mm high x 43 mm wide x 76 mm deep
Includes : Flame electrode and ignition electrode
Used With : Q624 or other suitable ignition transformer.
Mounting : side or end mount
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. : Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association : Certified: File No. LR1620, Guide No. 140-A-2
Approvals, Factory Mutual : Approved: Report No. 22961
Type of Gas : Natural gas; Gas consumption–2.0 cfh (0.06 m3/hr)
Aeration : Primary
Compression Fitting Size : 1/4 in. compression coupling,6.4 mm compression coupling
Orifice : 0.025 in. dia. (0.635 mm dia.)
Wiring Terminal Type : Rajah
Tip Style : 45 degree right hand
- Q179A1035/U Flame rectifier pilot for intermittent or interrupted ignition
- Q179A1050/U Flame Rectif.Pilot w.028 in.dia. Orifice
- Q179A1076/U Flame rectifier pilot for interrupted or intermittent ignition
- Q179A1092/U Flame rectifier pilot with a 0.028 in. diameter orifice
- Q179A1118/U Flame rectifier pilot for intermittent or interrupted ignition
- Q179A1126/U Flame Rectif.Pilot w.025 in.dia. Orifice
- Q179A1183/U Flame rectifier pilot includes 0.025 in. diameter orifice
- Q179B1042/U Flame rectifier pilot has .025 in. diameter orifice and T tip style
- Q179B1067/U Flame Rectif.Pilot w.028 in.dia. Orifice
- Q179B1109/U Flame rectifier pilot includes .025 in. diameter orifice
- Q179B1117/U Flame rectifier pilot includes 0.025 in. diameter orifice
- Q179A1001/U Flame rectifier pilot with .025 in. diameter orifice and I tip style
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions
Honeywell is an industry leader in manufacturing a comprehensive line of combustion equipment to meet critical heating requirements of virtually every industrial process. Honeywell burner management systems are designed in a variety of configurations to heat air streams, liquids, ovens and furnaces with outstanding efficiency, reliability and performance. Honeywell also offers combustion control valves, viz. Shut-Off valves and Control valves. These present many operational advantages to help prevent leakage and are engineered and tested for life cycles of 1,000,000 closures. This type of performance leadership along with excellent expertise and customer focused approach has made Honeywell a highly trusted and sought after name in combustion products worldwide –serving a multitude of industries in a multitude of applications. SIL3 Capable and CSA B149.3 certified burner management system solutions include state of the art flame controls, fuel air ratio controls, pressure switches, gas solenoid valves, mod motors and associated accessories are stocked by MicroWatt and backed by our experienced technical staff and engineering group.