The DUNGS MV series are electrically operated normally closed, automatic safety shutoff valves for gas burners and gas appliances.
- Closing time
- Max. operating pressure up to 7 PSI (500 mbar) on MV/6
- Max. close off pressure 15 PSI (1000 mbar) on all models
- MV/6: fast opening/fast closing
- 120 VAC @ 60 Hz in all models, 24 VAC @ 60 Hz (in some models)
- 1/2″ NPT conduit connection
- Optional field installable visual indicator (VI) or CPI 400 with indication lamps and SPDT interlock switch for valve position.
- Reliable, quiet operation; rugged and low maintenance.
- Max. Operating pressure: 7 PSI
- Nominal diameter: NPT 1/2 - NPT 3
The DUNGS MV safety shutoff valves are recommended for industrial and commercial heating applications that require one safety shutoff valve or two safety shutoff valves in series. This safety shutoff valve is suitable for use with dry natural gas, propane, butane, air and inert gases. A “dry” gas has a dew point lower than +15 ÁF and its relative humidity is less than 60 %.
DUNGS is a synonym for safe and clean gas combustion. In close cooperation with our clients we develop and manufacture innovative system solutions for the thermal and process heating industry and gas engines. Innovations are not an end in themselves for us. They have to meet the requirements and offer a direct added value. We are a valuable original equipment manufacturer for producers of atmospheric and forced draught burners, condensing boilers, premix burners, gas engines and industrial process installations.