The MultiRAE Benzene monitor combines the ability to make quick benzene-specific assessment (“snapshot”) measurements with the advantages of a versatile multi-gas monitor that can support approximately 20 intelligent interchangeable sensor options.
Its optional wireless capability improves safety by providing real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location, which delivers better situational awareness and faster incident response in a wide range of different applications.
The new MultiRAE Benzene is the industry’s first wireless portable six-gas monitor for low-level, benzene-specific, VOC and multigas gas detection.
MultiRAE Benzene detects benzene from 0 to 200 ppm with 0.1ppm resolution by filtering out other VOCs and gases to eliminate cross-interference.
MultiRAE Benzene makes it easy to detect total VOCs, measure for benzene, or monitor for other hazardous gasses. MultiRAE Benzene allows users to:
- Snapshot Benzene leaks or areas
- Switch modes and use the built-in PID detection to detect total VOCs
- Measure other substances with up to six sensors in the multigas mode.
- Get real-time, wireless access to instrument readings, GPS position*, alarm conditions, and man down alarms.
- Automatically datalog the monitor’s benzene or sensor data.
Use MultiRAE Benzene for:
- Confined-space pre-screenings
- Upstream and downstream operations and storage sites
- Chemical and plastic manufacturing
- Food processing
- Rail yards
- Incident response
- Optional integrated wireless
- Snapshot Benzene specific measurement capability
- 20 field-interchangeable sensor options, including PID, LEL, and exotics like ammonia, chlorine, and formaldehyde
- Five local and remote alarms, including man down
- Dust-tight and waterproof (IP65-rated)
- Rugged design
- Long battery run-time
- Intuitive, icon-driven interface
- Flippable screen
- Large buttons for easy navigation even with up to three glove layers
- Continuous data logging — six months for five sensors 24/7
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
- Confined Space Entry
- Leak Detection
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
RAE Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable connected, intelligent gas and radiation detection systems that enable real-time safety and security threat detection. RAE Systems products are used in more than 120 countries by many of the world’s leading corporations and government agencies. RAE Systems offers a full line of wirelessly enabled solutions including personal, hand-held, transportable, and fixed instruments designed to meet the needs of energy production, refining, industrial and environmental safety sectors for a wide range of personal safety and regulation compliance applications.