The Multi-I/O Stick System is designed to connect to a Modbus Stick and provide sophisticated wireless I/O control and monitoring at remote locations. Ideal for Separator, Heater Treater, Plunger Lift and Other Applications.
- 8 Analog inputs. 4-20mA / 1-5V switch selectable (16 bit) with units of measure scaling and threshold monitoring
- 6 Digital Inputs with report on state change and totalizing
- 2 Single Pole and 2 Double Pole relays with direct and programmable pulse control
- Up to 8 units may be daisy chained
- 6-36VDC input voltage rage.
- Ultra-low power operation
- Class 1 Division 2, Temp Code T4, Groups C&D. Certified to CSA C22.2 No. 213, UL 61010-1, and CSA C22.2#61010-1, Conforms to ANSI/ISA 12.12.01
- Easy to use table driven configuration interface
The SignalFire system is a robust, short-range mesh network designed to give asset managers access to valuable process data. Easy to install and sensor agnostic, the wireless telemetry system can interface with many sensor types such as flow, level, pressure, and temperature, in controlling devices such as pumps, valves, heaters, fans, and lighting. Designed for challenging industrial environments, the SignalFire Remote Sensing System has been deployed in oil and gas fields, irrigation systems, water treatment plants, as well as a variety of other remote applications.
Multi I/O Stick System