Track Fixed and Mobile Assets, No Matter How Remote
IDP 600 series terminals use the two-way Inmarsat IsatData Pro satellite service for remotely managing fixed and mobile assets nearly anywhere in the world. Whether used for managing trucks, fishing vessels or oil and gas equipment, the IDP 600 series facilitates improved asset visibility, increased productivity, lower operating costs and regulatory compliance.
IDP-680: Vehicle tracking and fixed industrial equipment monitoring
IDP-690: Vessel tracking device engineered for maritime and low elevation-angle applications
- Oil and gas: Remotely monitor and control pipelines, flow meters and enable workforce through SCADA monitoring systems.
- Water and utilities: Cost effectively monitor remote water infrastructure, tanks and personnel.
- Mining assets: Reliably connect fixed and mobile mining assets to central offices.
- Public sector: Track and monitor mission-critical data, personnel and equipment in remote regions.
- Vehicle, rail and trailer/container tracking: Locate and protect cargo over land, rail and sea with cost-effective, global coverage.
- Vessels and buoys: Lower operational costs, ensure regulatory compliance and enable vital communications
IDP 680: 12.6 cm x 12.6 cm x 4.9 cm
IDP 690: 12.6 cm x 12.6 cm x10.1 cm
- Satellite service: Two-way, Global, IsatData Pro
- From-mobile message: 6,400 bytes
- To-mobile message: 10,000 bytes
- Typical latency: <15 sec, 100 bytes
- Elevation angle: +20° to +90° (IDP-680); -15° to +90° (IDP-690)
- Frequency: Rx: 1525.0 to 1559.0 MHz; Tx: 1626.5 to 1660.5 MHz
- EIRP: <7.0 dBW (IDP-680); 5.0 dBW (IDP-690)
is a global leader in the industrial Internet of things (IoT) and machine to machine (M2M) communications solutions designed to track, monitor, and control fixed and mobile assets in markets including transportation, heavy equipment, maritime, oil and gas, utilities and government. The company provides hardware devices, modems, web applications and data services delivered over multiple satellite and cellular networks.