The Honeywell Digital Gas Controller HA72 is a flexible, scalable gas controller that works the way you need it to. Input/Output modules allow for sets of 16, 32, 48 or 64-channel monitoring. Deploy the HA72 as a robust standalone life safety solution or addressable network with gas monitors and other field devices. User-friendly and visually powerful, the HA72 interface puts you in control of mission-critical information and allows you to share it across the enterprise via a secure, password-protected interface.
Operate HA72 via the Web
An embedded web server provides HMI (Human Machine Interface) and remote system configuration for the HA72. The Modbus TCP port allows for remote configuration and viewing of the HA72 display via your existing Ethernet. Multiple viewers can send/receive information via the password-protected, secure interface. Know exactly what’s happening with your gas monitors, at all times, from anywhere.
View, Access, Share and Store Your Data Easily
You can upload/download system configuration via SD card, download the SD card onto additional Honeywell Digital Gas Controller HA72 s for uniform configuration and to cut commissioning time across your safety system. The 2GB SD card also allows you to log over one year of gas data, ideal for compliance and other safety reports and audits.
• Configure HA72 to accept inputs from many sensor types and signal ranges. Daisy chain up to 128 HA72 controllers to expand the system to meet your needs
• Custom software auto-recognizes and addresses Honeywell gas monitors (XNX™ and Sensepoint XCD)
• Connect sensors directly to HA72 with bridge sensor input board, saving installation time and eliminating need for extra devices
• Use HA72 as a discrete life safety system or network to a PLC or DCS for addressable operation
• Multiple password levels allow Ethernet access according to user need or qualification
• Various enclosure options available for hazardous and non-classified areas
• Programmable relays allow for a single relay contact point of multiple devices
• Full array of visual indicators (bar graphs, multicolour cells, flashing icons) and integrated alarm levels simplify and enhance monitoring, troubleshooting and trending functions
• Improved zone logic reduces false alarm incidents
• Touch & magnetic keypad allows non-intrusive operation in hazardous locations
• SD card logs over one year of data including concentration levels, alarm events, min/max, calibrations and alarm resets
• NEMA 4X, NEMA 4X Stainless Steel, full and half “19” Rackmount and NEMA 7 (Explosion-Proof) wall-mount options
• Modbus master/slave functionality allows for simultaneous sending and receiving of data, through four RS-485 serial ports
• Calibration and Authorization Modes facilitate and speed commissioning time; Mimic Mode allows viewing of other HA72 controllers on the host display
For nearly 50 years, Honeywell Analytics has been protecting people who put their lives on the line every day. It takes a special level of drive and dedication to work in hostile environments, and we believe your workers deserve the same kind of commitment from us when it comes to securing their health and safety. Right from the start, our founders were determined to find better ways to design, build and manufacture reliable gas detection solutions. Through advanced technology and pure industry know-how, Honeywell Analytics continues to improve and evolve our products. Today, we’re proud to partner with customers worldwide who share our vision of vigilance and rely on us to help them protect what matters most. From custom-designed solutions to unmatched training and support, Honeywell Analytics is simply the smartest choice when you demand the best in safety.