ML7999B Universal Direct Coupled Actuator provides 100 lb-in. torque, 4 to 20 mA control input to control combustion air dampers and modulation valves. The actuator includes precision drive shaft control and integral power supply capable of direct line voltage connection. IMPORTANT: The ML7999B Universal Direct Coupled Actuator is not intended for use as a stand-alone controller in combustion applications where both the fuel supply and air supply are independently modulated to maintain proper combustion.
- Universal power supply input (100 to 240 Vac [+10%/-15%], 50/60 Hz).
- 100 lb-in. (11.3 Nm) torque.
- Direct coupling shaft interface mounting.
- Couples directly to a 1/2 in. (13 mm) round or square shaft with no additional parts required.
- Couples directly to round or square 5/16 in. (8 mm) and 3/8 in. (9 mm) shafts using available self-centering shaft reduction accessories.
- Shaft coupler assemblies available for shafts larger than 1/2 in. (9/16 in., 5/8 in., and 3/4 in.).
- Bracket Accessory Kit available for mounting to Honeywell V51 Butterfly Gas Valves.
- 0-5 Vdc feedback (full stroke) for external controllers (series 2 and later).
Frequency : 50 Hz; 60 Hz
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. : Meets UL873
Approvals, CSA : Certified
Operating Humidity Range (% RH) : 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Voltage : 15VA, 100 to 240 Vac
Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F) : -40 F to +150 F
Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (C) : -40 C to +65 C
- Vibration : 0.0 to 0.5g continuous
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions
Honeywell is an industry leader in manufacturing a comprehensive line of combustion equipment to meet critical heating requirements of virtually every industrial process. Honeywell burner management systems are designed in a variety of configurations to heat air streams, liquids, ovens and furnaces with outstanding efficiency, reliability and performance. Honeywell also offers combustion control valves, viz. Shut-Off valves and Control valves. These present many operational advantages to help prevent leakage and are engineered and tested for life cycles of 1,000,000 closures. This type of performance leadership along with excellent expertise and customer focused approach has made Honeywell a highly trusted and sought after name in combustion products worldwide –serving a multitude of industries in a multitude of applications. SIL3 Capable and CSA B149.3 certified burner management system solutions include state of the art flame controls, fuel air ratio controls, pressure switches, gas solenoid valves, mod motors and associated accessories are stocked by MicroWatt and backed by our experienced technical staff and engineering group.