ML7999A Universal Parallel-Positioning Actuator provides 100 lb-in. torque, pulse-width-modulating (PWM) control of combustion air dampers, butterfly gas valves, oil modulation valves, and flue gas recirculation systems. The actuator includes a precision feedback potentiometer and integral power supply capable of direct line voltage connection. The ML7999A Actuator is part of the ControLinks Control System, and must be used with the R7999 ControLinks Controller.
- Password protected using eight-digit hexadecimal identification signal
- Separate wiring compartment between line voltage power wiring and low voltage control
- Couples directly to a 1/2-in. shaft with no additional parts required; couples directly to 5/16-in. and 3/8-in. shafts using self-centering shaft reduction accessories
- Shaft coupler assembly available for shafts larger than 1/2-in.
- Bracket accessory kit available for mounting to Honeywell V51 butterfly gas valves
- IF54 with weatherproof kit
Frequency : 50 Hz; 60 Hz
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. : Meets UL873
Approvals, CSA : Certified
Operating Humidity Range (% RH) : 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Voltage : 15VA,100 to 240 Vac
Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F) : -40 F to +150 F
Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (C) : -40 C to +65 C
- Vibration : 0.0 to 0.5g continuous
Honeywell Environmental & Energy Solutions
Honeywell is an industry leader in manufacturing a comprehensive line of combustion equipment to meet critical heating requirements of virtually every industrial process. Honeywell burner management systems are designed in a variety of configurations to heat air streams, liquids, ovens and furnaces with outstanding efficiency, reliability and performance. Honeywell also offers combustion control valves, viz. Shut-Off valves and Control valves. These present many operational advantages to help prevent leakage and are engineered and tested for life cycles of 1,000,000 closures. This type of performance leadership along with excellent expertise and customer focused approach has made Honeywell a highly trusted and sought after name in combustion products worldwide –serving a multitude of industries in a multitude of applications. SIL3 Capable and CSA B149.3 certified burner management system solutions include state of the art flame controls, fuel air ratio controls, pressure switches, gas solenoid valves, mod motors and associated accessories are stocked by MicroWatt and backed by our experienced technical staff and engineering group.