MicroWatt has limited stock of replacement sensor elements and complete transmitter assemblies for the Honeywell Analytics Apex Gas Detector.
The Honeywell Analytic’s Apex Fixed Flammable Gas Transmitter with Sensor is a high performance fixed flammable gas detector with a choice of communication outputs, accessories and installation flexibility.
Apex Fixed Flammable Gas Transmitter with Sensor takes the best elements of gas detection design and combining them into one unit. Apex provides high performance, installation flexibility, a wide range of accessories and a choice of communication outputs. All this is provided in a package that is easy to install, operate and maintain.
The robust hazardous area approved Apex transmitter housing and mounting bracket is made from 316 Stainless Steel. It has a large back-lit LCD display, simple 4-button operation, 3 fully configurable relay outputs and selectable sink, source or isolated 4-20mA signal. The sensor and transmitter is common for all gas types.
The Apex Sensor can be mounted directly on the transmitter or remotely up to 100m away.
The sensor can be fitted with a flammable gas cartridge. Each cartridge is pre-calibrated and simply plugs into the sensor. The Intrinsically Safe design allows cartridges to be changed with the unit under power. The transmitter recognizes a newly fitted sensor cartridge and automatically reads all the configuration information from it.
Typical applications include:
Exploration drilling rigs, production platforms, FPSOs, oil and gas terminals, chemical plants, oil and gas tankers.
Steel manufacture, ship building.
Automotive, glass and ceramics, aerospace, printing and coating, cosmetics.
Research labs, solvent storage areas, process areas, demineralization plants.
Easy to Install
• Sensor can be remotely mounted up to 100m from the transmitter
• On board relays allow for local audible / visual alarms
• Strong integral 316 STST mounting bracket
• Large easy access cable entries
• Easy access terminal blocks
• Wide range of accessories
Easy to Use
• Intuitive menu operating system
• Clear on screen instructions guide user
• Simple four button operation
• Multiple language options
• Transmitter recognizes new sensor cartridges
• Easy to change gas types
• Large clear backlit graphical LCD display
Easy to Maintain
• Simple plug in under power sensor cartridge
• Smart cartridges are supplied pre-calibrated
• Common sensor and transmitter for all gas types
• Simple filter replacement
• Power supply: 24 VDC nominal (18-32 VDC)
• Power consumption (typical): Apex 3W toxic, 4.6W catalytic, 4.6W thick film
• Material and weight: 316 stainless steel 5.25kg (11.55 lbs)
For nearly 50 years, Honeywell Analytics has been protecting people who put their lives on the line every day. It takes a special level of drive and dedication to work in hostile environments, and we believe your workers deserve the same kind of commitment from us when it comes to securing their health and safety. Right from the start, our founders were determined to find better ways to design, build and manufacture reliable gas detection solutions. Through advanced technology and pure industry know-how, Honeywell Analytics continues to improve and evolve our products. Today, we’re proud to partner with customers worldwide who share our vision of vigilance and rely on us to help them protect what matters most. From custom-designed solutions to unmatched training and support, Honeywell Analytics is simply the smartest choice when you demand the best in safety.