The Honeywell Analytics 4-Channel Digital Gas Controller HA40 provides simultaneous display and alarm functions for four sensor transmitters, along with user-friendly operation and configuration flexibility.
The Honeywell 4-Channel Digital Gas Controller HA40 accepts sensor inputs for gas concentration and other atmospheric data. It can function as a standalone device or can be integrated into a fire and gas system. The controller features NEMA4X enclosures and meets Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D requirements. Explosion-proof wall mount packaging options are also available.
The Honeywell Analytics HA40 4-Channel Digital Gas Controller features a large, graphic LCD readout that displays monitored data as bar graphs, trends and engineering units. A touch-and-magnetic keypad allows for non-intrusive operation in potentially hazardous locations. Cal Mode offers push button zero/span calibration for direct sensor interface applications. Authorization Mode allows locking of critical configuration variables.
Other standard features include Modbus TCP/IP communications, three independent alarm levels per channel, alarm relays, flexible mounting options and 4-20m inputs. The 4-20mA inputs are ideal for interfacing to sensor transmitters that may be long distances from the controller. 24 VDC @ 8 watts provides external device power.
• Accepts inputs from up to four 4-20mA sensors transmitters. Generates 24 VDC @ 8 watts external device power
Fit for Purpose
• CSA certified to C22.2 NO. 152 for combustible detection and Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D CE
• Touch & magnetic keypad for nonintrusive operation in potentially hazardous locations
• NEMA 4X (Div. 2 certified) and Explosion-Proof wall mount packaging options available
• Three standard SPDT common alarm relays for HORN, HIGH, WARN or FAULT
• 3 independent alarm levels per channel. Relay Acknowledge feature allows silencing of external audible devices during existing alarm conditions
• Graphic LCD readout displays monitored data as bar graphs, trends and engineering units. Alarm LED’s flash when new and become steady after acknowledged
• Cal Mode offers pushbutton zero / span calibration for direct sensor interface applications. Authorization Mode allows locking of critical configuration variables
For nearly 50 years, Honeywell Analytics has been protecting people who put their lives on the line every day. It takes a special level of drive and dedication to work in hostile environments, and we believe your workers deserve the same kind of commitment from us when it comes to securing their health and safety. Right from the start, our founders were determined to find better ways to design, build and manufacture reliable gas detection solutions. Through advanced technology and pure industry know-how, Honeywell Analytics continues to improve and evolve our products. Today, we’re proud to partner with customers worldwide who share our vision of vigilance and rely on us to help them protect what matters most. From custom-designed solutions to unmatched training and support, Honeywell Analytics is simply the smartest choice when you demand the best in safety.