Threats know no organizational boundaries. Hurricanes, bombings, power outages, cyber-attacks, and infrastructure events remind us that all organizations around the world – private and public – are vulnerable to both man-made and natural disasters.
Corporate security professionals tasked with protecting their organization’s physical assets and health, safety, and welfare of employees must have the skill, the intel, and the communications technology needed to quickly assess and disseminate risk-related information.
- Access detailed NC4 Risk Center™ global threat assessment information from within the Federal Signal interface.
- Set up alerts based on proximity, severity, and type of NC4 Risk Center™ incident.
- Visualize on a map active alerts in context with your Federal Signal contacts.
- Quickly communicate with potentially impacted contacts using map-based targeting.
- Rapidly notify contacts in the surrounding area using phone, email, SMS text, and mobile push notifications
- Identify missing employees and employees in need with real-time polling.
- Provide ongoing situation updates to executives as an incident progresses.
- Assemble and collaborate with response team members instantly using “one-click” conference calls.
While most incidents cannot be prevented, they can be better managed and brought to a quicker resolution with preparation, situational awareness, sound decision-making, and communication. Having the relevant facts and information around the incident sooner and the ability to quickly communicate key information across your organization is a sound investment for companies of any size.
What Is NC4 Risk Center™?
NC4’s team of highly skilled analysts leverage sophisticated technology and thousands of diverse information sources to provide early warning of incidents at the neighborhood, regional, national, and international levels. Analysts evaluate incident intel in real-time, reporting all incidents that could threaten business assets, operations, and/or traveling employees. This can include wildfires, hurricanes, earthquakes, explosions, fires, hazardous materials spills, interstate highway closures, plane crashes, and power outages. NC4 Risk Center™ promptly alerts customers to risks that may impact them — posing a threat to employees’ life and safety, physical assets, or continuity of business operations.
When it comes to safety, security and effective communications for the most hazardous environments, the most demanding applications, Federal Signal stands out as your best source for total industrial solutions. The Federal Signal product line is universally recognized as both the broadest and deepest in the industry. Audible and visual signaling. Outdoor warning. Intercoms. Public address. Telephony. Initiating systems. Fire alarms. Uninterruptible power supplies. And more. In terms of comprehensive product coverage, no one beats Federal Signal. They don’t even come close.