The EchoView Host mini-controller is the cornerstone of RAE Systems’ Closed-Loop Wireless Solutions for portable gas monitors. This rugged handheld device can establish a self-contained wireless network with up to eight supported RAE Systems portable monitors and display their readings and alarm status in real time on an easy-to-read screen.
RAE Systems’ Closed-Loop Wireless Solutions provide safety professionals real-time access to the readings and alarm status of workers’ gas monitors to enable faster incident response. Safety officers who may not be directly at the scene can now have the same real-time visibility as those in the “hot zone.”
• Establishes a closed-loop wireless network with and displays real-time readings and alarm status of up to eight portable gas monitors at the same time
• Communication range extendable to 0.6 mi (1 km) with Mesh Routers
• Field-replaceable battery with a 10-dayruntime
• Bright-red high-visibility alarm lights
• Loud audible alarm, 90dB @ 30cm
• Highly-resistant to electromagnetic and radio interference
• IP-65 water and dust ingress protection rating
• Aircraft maintenance (wing tank entry)
• Confined space entry
• Fire service
• HazMat response
RAE Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable connected, intelligent gas and radiation detection systems that enable real-time safety and security threat detection. RAE Systems products are used in more than 120 countries by many of the world’s leading corporations and government agencies. RAE Systems offers a full line of wirelessly enabled solutions including personal, hand-held, transportable, and fixed instruments designed to meet the needs of energy production, refining, industrial and environmental safety sectors for a wide range of personal safety and regulation compliance applications.