The DMK butterfly control valve actuates from 0° to 90° degrees in either direction; it is not a tight shut-off valve. Inlet side male thread and outlet-side female thread enable a space-saving assembly directly on most DUNGS safety shutoff valves.
- Max. operating pressure: 7 PSI
- Max. differential pressure: 3.6 PSI
- Multiple internal orifice diameters available for specific flow requirements
- Requires a DUNGS direct drive DMA actuator with operation time: 12 s or 30 s for 90°; 4
- 20 mA input.
- Small, light weight, easy to install, functional, rugged, and maintenancefree due to no linkages
The DMK is recommended for industrial and commercial heating applications for modulating gas or air supply to burners. The DMK butterfly control valve is suitable for dry natural gas, propane, butane, air and other inert gases. Suitable for up to 0.1 % by volume, dry H2 S.
A “dry” gas has a dew point lower than +15 °F and its relative humidity is less than 60 %
DUNGS is a synonym for safe and clean gas combustion. In close cooperation with our clients we develop and manufacture innovative system solutions for the thermal and process heating industry and gas engines. Innovations are not an end in themselves for us. They have to meet the requirements and offer a direct added value. We are a valuable original equipment manufacturer for producers of atmospheric and forced draught burners, condensing boilers, premix burners, gas engines and industrial process installations.