Reduce downtime by confidently scheduling equipment maintenance. Use up to 54 BossPac WASP™ pucks to create base cases and automatically recognize vibration and temperature variations.
This easy to use touch screen wireless system can be used for permanent condition monitoring or temporary problem diagnosis solutions. Alerts are triggered automatically. The receiver easily connects to control panels, SCADA and data historians.
- CSA Class 1, Div 2 certified
- ATEX certification pending
- Connect 64 WASPS to one NEST
- User defined warnings and shutdowns
- Touch screen
- Non-volatile data storage
- 2 discrete outputs
- Data retrieval with SCADA or USB flash drive
• Pressure Range: up to 10,000 PSI
• -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
• Bracket and stud-mounted
• 2.4 GHz Unlicensed ISM Band Operation
• 30m (~100ft) range
• 3-year lithium metal battery
• CSA Class 1, Div 2 certified
• ATEX Zone 2 (Gas/Vapour) Certified
Bosspac Engineering Technology
BossPac™ designs and manufactures unique and proven products for the Oil and Gas Industry, as well as Mining and Infrastructure applications. BossPac™ products are utilized in machinery health monitoring, chemical injection optimization, and SCADA remote monitoring and control.
BossPac Engineering and Technology is located in Calgary, Alberta. Our engineering team works with customers and distributors to produce high quality and reliable products and can provide custom designs to satisfy many installation requirements.