- Same specifications as BossPac WASP™ NEST
- Sealed lead acid battery with >30 day charge
- 12 volt, 1 amp AC charger
- Data retrieval with SCADA or USB flash drive
• Pressure Range: up to 10,000 PSI
• -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
• Bracket and stud-mounted
• 2.4 GHz Unlicensed ISM Band Operation
• 30m (~100ft) range
• 3-year lithium metal battery
• CSA Class 1, Div 2 certified
• ATEX Zone 2 (Gas/Vapour) Certified
Bosspac Engineering Technology
BossPac™ designs and manufactures unique and proven products for the Oil and Gas Industry, as well as Mining and Infrastructure applications. BossPac™ products are utilized in machinery health monitoring, chemical injection optimization, and SCADA remote monitoring and control.
BossPac Engineering and Technology is located in Calgary, Alberta. Our engineering team works with customers and distributors to produce high quality and reliable products and can provide custom designs to satisfy many installation requirements.