The AST 3 Plastic Strobe Warning Light will visually indicate warnings or hazards in high noise level areas where audible signals may not be heard.
Also to indicate the starting and stopping of operations in a manufacturing environment and to indicate faulty equipment.
• Visually indicate warnings or hazards in areas where a metal housing is not applicable
• Overhead cranes and conveyor belts
• Pier and dock markings
Applied Strobe product warranty is for 12 months
• Rugged polycarbonate housing and lens designed for caustic environments
• Designed for intermittent visual signaling as well as longer duration signaling applications
• Flash rate – 60 flashes/minute
• Flash tube life – minimum 10 million flashes at 60 flashes/minute
• 3/4″ conduit entry
|Supply Voltage Range||Frequency||Current Range (avg)||Inrush Current (max)|
|90 to 130 VAC||50/60Hz||.118 A to .090 A||.250 A|
|220 to 250 VAC||50/60Hz||.072 A to .055 A||.220 A|
|10 to 30 VDC||–||.8 A to .4 A||1.30 A|
|50 to 60 VDC||–||.360 A to .300 A||.820 A|
|90 to 130 VDC||–||.175 A to .090 A||.250 A|
|220 to 250 VDC||–||.070 A to .055 A||.220 A|
Net Weight: 2 lbs
Temperature Data: -40 C to +85 C
For complete specifications please download the Specification Sheet.
Applied Strobe Technology
Applied Strobe Technology is a Canadian manufacturer of high quality industrial strobe warning lights. We manufacture a variety of strobe warning lights which include lights for general area use as well as lights for use in explosive environments, Class1 Div 1, and hazardous environments, Class 1 Div 2.