The ADPRO PRO series of passive infrared (PIR) detectors detect moving targets by sensing temperature differences between them and the stationary background.
Long-Range Curtains = PRO-100, 100H* and 250H*
Medium-Range Curtains = PRO-45, 45H*, 45D and 45DH*
Volumetric Coverage = PRO-18, 18W, 18WH*, 18H*, 30, 40, 50, 85 and 85H*
*Indicates high-performance versions with silicon wafer front window and extended operating temperature starting at -40⁰C (-40⁰F)
- The lowest nuisance alarm rates
- Remote access for configuration and management (via databus)
- Unique anti-vandal feature to detect changes in detectors alignment
- 4 meter (13 ft) mounting height for minimal risk of vandalism
- Integrated wall-mount bracket (except for PRO 250H)
- Wide power supply range 10.5 to 30 V DC or
- 24 V AC (auto-sensing)
- Low installation and maintenance cost
- Integration with FastTrace 2/2E Remotely Managed Multi-service Gateway (RMG)
- Full integration of intruder detection and access control within the same control panel
- Interconnection: link several S3100 panels through your IP-network and build any size of installation
- Ultra fast and secure communication over existing IP-networks (100 Mb)
- Full integration with digital video recorder and transmitter
- Bi-directional communication to management software over TCP/IP, ISDN, PSTN
- Primary and secondary communication: SIA over IP, VdS 2465, etc.
- PRO Software – windows-based configuration and commissioning software
- IF 485B: Detector-to-PC (RS 485 to RS 232/USB) interface
- CT PRO cordless walk-tester
- AD 851 alignment help telescope for detectors with curtain-shaped coverage
- AD 653 bracket for PRO-250H
- ZA P-L1 pole mount bracket accessory
Xtralis is the leading global provider of powerful solutions for the very early & reliable detection, remote video verification, and rapid, effective response to smoke, gas ,and security threats. Our technologies prevent disasters by giving users time to respond before life, critical infrastructure or business continuity is compromised. We protect high-value and irreplaceable assets belonging to the world’s top governments and businesses.
Xtralis has been a pioneer in life safety and security for more than 30 years. We are the world’s largest manufacturer of very early warning aspirating smoke detection (ASD) systems, including VESDA, the world’s No. 1 ASD brand, and developed the industry’s first video motion detection technologies. With more than 230 patents (granted or pending) and numerous firsts and innovations in our technology portfolio, Xtralis leads the market in very early warning fire detection (VEWFD) and integrated security solutions, including perimeter, intrusion detection, multi-site and enterprise security and traffic detection.