ADPRO access control solutions extend Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology to the door, facilitating power supply and network traffic over a single cable. PoE door locks, card readers and biometric sensors leverage existing IP network infrastructure for simplified “plug-and-use” deployment and low total cost of ownership.
Proactive alerts from a range of sensors – fire, intrusion detection, surveillance and access control – are integrated with ADPRO by Xtralis command and control software to provide around-the-clock protection without nuisance alarms, reducing manpower costs and enabling intelligent response in the event of a threat or actual emergency.
The ADPRO S3000 Access Control solution is comprised of the following modules, which connect directly to the WAN/LAN network:
- Encrypted SSL communication to ensure data transmission between modules is 100 percent protected
- Multiple redundancy, including redundant communication (multiple LPU), redundant system concept (dual LAN), and redundant power supply (on LPU)
- Open architecture on a single unified network based on CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet
- Easy plug-ins to other databases and applications, such as HR and time and attendance, without security compromise
- Scales with upgrades and expansions of IP-based systems
- The ADPRO S3000 Access Control solution is fully interoperable with the ADPRO 3000 family of products, such as the ADPRO FastTrace 2 for video/audio recording and transmission and the ADPRO V3500 for mass storage and archiving.
- Full IP with power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Plug-and-use technology
- Full system redundancy
- Internal fail-safe control
- Seamless integration with standard databases and applications without loss of security
- Cost-effectiveness and endless scalability by using existing Ethernet network
Xtralis is the leading global provider of powerful solutions for the very early & reliable detection, remote video verification, and rapid, effective response to smoke, gas ,and security threats. Our technologies prevent disasters by giving users time to respond before life, critical infrastructure or business continuity is compromised. We protect high-value and irreplaceable assets belonging to the world’s top governments and businesses.
Xtralis has been a pioneer in life safety and security for more than 30 years. We are the world’s largest manufacturer of very early warning aspirating smoke detection (ASD) systems, including VESDA, the world’s No. 1 ASD brand, and developed the industry’s first video motion detection technologies. With more than 230 patents (granted or pending) and numerous firsts and innovations in our technology portfolio, Xtralis leads the market in very early warning fire detection (VEWFD) and integrated security solutions, including perimeter, intrusion detection, multi-site and enterprise security and traffic detection.