Introducing the ADPRO iFT Series, an XO-enabled NVR+ from Xtralis, offering low total cost of ownership (TCO) for ADPRO multi-service features, quality, and reliability in an all IP-solution. The ADPRO iFT is the series’ entry model, offering up to 32 IP channels. This IP video multi-service platform runs the powerful XO 4 Security+ Operating System. It is the only NVR available in the market that has full remote monitoring features such as arming/disarming, event quad pictures, and reliable transmission via a proprietary acknowledge protocol. The iFT optimises bandwidth use for high quality recording by multistream camera connections; adapting video transmission to the available bandwidth. The Xtralis Xchange cloud server application allows you to easily program the iFT and deliver instant remote solutions.
- Scalable: up to 32 IP channels without analytics; up to 16 IP channels with 16 analytic channels; analytic channels are available via trade-off (1 IP channel for 1 analytic channel)
- Support for all major camera brands: American Dynamics, Axis, Bosch, Concept Pro, Dahua, Genie, Hikvision, Honeywell, LG, Moog, Pelco and many more
- The latest XO 4 release supports Honeywell Performance, equIP, and HDZ series IP cameras
- Easy IP camera connection via ONVIF Profile S protocol (American Dynamics/Tyco, Avigilon, Canon, Concept Pro, Dahua, Eneo, Genie CCTV, Geovision, Grundig, Honeywell, LG, Moog, Santec, Scati, Sony, Vista, Vivotek & Xeno)
- Expandable: up to 136 inputs and 132 outputs (8 in / 4 out on the box)
- Video recording, video analytics, and transmission (all remote monitoring ready)
- Reliable data storage: up to 4 x 10TB HDD, RAID 1 support (need 2 equal HDD)
- Integrated xTrace viceo content analytics (VCA) in XO 4: IntrusionTrace, LoiterTrace, & SmokeTrace
- 2-way audio: enables instant remote communication to/from site
- High-level integration with ADPRO PRO-E Passive Infrared Detectors (PIR), including communication over IP, intelligent double knock, and creep zone alarm
- Remote deployment: commissioning, set-up, configuration and management
- Field programmability via Xtralis Xchange licensing tool: rapid deployment of Xtralis xTrace Analytics (pay-as-you-grow), video licenses, and firmware updates
- Mobile apps for remote monitoring, verification and control
- CMS command and control platforms: VideoCentral Platinum (VCP), M3000 Command and Control Center, Event Management System (EMS), iOS/Android iTrace App, and iOS iRespond App
- Open platform: easy integration with third-party software (XO-SDK)
- USB to RS485 - 8 channel distribution unit is available when star wiring topology is needed in projects with multiple PIR detectors in combination with other star wired equipment (IP cameras)
- BS8418-2015 compliant*
- DGUV-UVV Kassen certified
* Code of Practice for the installation and remote monitoring of detector activated CCTV systems.
- Superior detection and low false alarm rate with low CapEx. Highest quality of protection at a low TCO.
- Highest site protection: powerful new XOa 3 delivering intrusion, loitering, and smoke verification analytics.
- Reliability: ADPRO proprietary transmission protocol is 100% reliable with guaranteed alarm reception by acknowledgement and redundant transmission; Site Pulse protocol life check.
- Efficiency: H.264 video compression and multistream for optimal bandwidth usage while providing the highest quality video for recording and viewing.
- Low TCO: 32 IP cameras scale up to 16+16 (video and analytics) by trade-off principle.
- Easy of multiple remote sites improves efficiency and reduces personnel cost. Full remote site surveillance and control, extending human guard surveillance.
- Speed: rapid assessment of video alarm images allows to quickly identify the alarm cause, optimising real-time intervention while reducing expensive nuisance alarm responses.
- Alarm reception within 6 seconds.
- Extremely fast, intelligent search on motion metadata after recording.
- VMD: 4 zones per camera.
- User-friendly: easy-to-use XOa client for configuration and management.
- Xchange tool for adding and transferring video and VCA licenses on-site.
- 360° camera support + image de-warping: see everything, everywhere, always.
Xtralis is the leading global provider of powerful solutions for the very early & reliable detection, remote video verification, and rapid, effective response to smoke, gas ,and security threats. Our technologies prevent disasters by giving users time to respond before life, critical infrastructure or business continuity is compromised. We protect high-value and irreplaceable assets belonging to the world’s top governments and businesses.
Xtralis has been a pioneer in life safety and security for more than 30 years. We are the world’s largest manufacturer of very early warning aspirating smoke detection (ASD) systems, including VESDA, the world’s No. 1 ASD brand, and developed the industry’s first video motion detection technologies. With more than 230 patents (granted or pending) and numerous firsts and innovations in our technology portfolio, Xtralis leads the market in very early warning fire detection (VEWFD) and integrated security solutions, including perimeter, intrusion detection, multi-site and enterprise security and traffic detection.