The MultiRAE Benzene multigas monitor is a groundbreaking new development for gas detection. The new MultiRAE Benzene is the industry’s first wireless portable six-gas monitor for low-level, benzene-specific, VOC and multigas gas detection.
MultiRAE Benzene detects benzene from 0 to 200 ppm with 0.1ppm resolution by filtering out other VOCs and gases to eliminate cross-interference.
MultiRAE Benzene makes it easy to detect total VOCs, measure for benzene, or monitor for other hazardous gasses. MultiRAE Benzene allows users to:
- Snapshot Benzene leaks or areas
- Switch modes and use the built-in PID detection to detect total VOCs
- Measure other substances with up to six sensors in the multigas mode.
- Get real-time, wireless access to instrument readings, GPS position*, alarm conditions, and man down alarms.
- Automatically datalog the monitor’s benzene or sensor data.
Use MultiRAE Benzene for:
- Confined-space pre-screenings
- Upstream and downstream operations and storage sites
- Chemical and plastic manufacturing
- Food processing
- Rail yards
- Incident response