With 50 years of experience, Measurementation, a division of Yokogawa, provides turnkey analytical solutions that are well-suited and scalable for execution of both large program projects as well as small end-user upgrade projects.
System Integration solutions are available for small-scale types, including single sample systems for existing analyzers, free-standing enclosures, and “bus stop” three-sided shelters. Yokogawa also offers solutions for large-scale projects, with the largest project to date including 68 shelters and over 500 process analyzers on a single-program project, in coordination with 12 EPCs.
Yokogawa’s NCCER certified craftsmen have over 450 combined years of analytical systems integration experience.
- More than 50 years of experience and know-how in developing and executing customized analytical solutions
- Consultation and design for innovative packaged solutions to upgrade, modify or create new installations of analyzer systems
- Wide range of Yokogawa Liquid & Gas analyzers with extensive application experience in all process industries
- In-depth knowledge and experience on third party analyzers for cost effective solutions
- ISO 9001 TUV certified with totally enclosed, 40,000 sq/ft, environmentally controlled fabrication facilities in the U.S.
- Fabrication of process analyzer systems, including sample systems, racks, panels and air-conditioned analyzer houses
- Fabrication of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) to meet EPA 40CFR60 and SCAQMD RECLAIM Regulations
- Factory acceptance test for all analyzer systems
- Export Packaging
- Analytical Service Overview (2.1 MB)
Envision a plant where people are watchful and attentive while your business responds to change quickly and efficiently. Now picture an operation that delivers non-stop production while confidently expanding your capabilities into the future. Imagine no further. This is the vision and promise behind Yokogawa’s VigilantPlant®, the clear path to operational excellence. SEE Clearly, KNOW in Advance, ACT with Agility. Field Sensing & Actuation | Production Control | Network-based Control | High-reliability SCADA Safety Management Systems | Intelligent Production Management | Asset Management