The IR200 infrared gas analyzer is capable of measuring the concentrations of CO2, CO, CH4, SO2, NO and O2 components in sample gas. CO2, CO, CH4, SO2 and NO are measured by the non-dispersive infrared method (NDIR), while O2 is measured by the paramagnetic or zirconia method. A maximum of 4 components including O2 (up to 3 components except for O2 measurement) are simultaneously measurable.
A high-sensitivity mass flow sensor is adopted in the detection unit for the infrared method. Due to use of a single beam system for measurement, maintenance is easy and excellent stability is ensured for a long period of time. In addition, the IR200 has a large-size liquid crystal display, providing easy operation, high accuracy and multiple functions.
This analyzer is thus optimum for combustion control of various industrial furnaces, botanical study and global atmospheric research.
- Measure 5 components including O2 simultaneously and continuously
- Hardly affected by interference from other gases
- Equipped with abundant functions
- Large, easy-to-see LCD unit
- 19 inch rack mount structure
The highly sensitive and reliable mass flow type twin detector used in the infrared ray method detection block makes measurements much less susceptible to interference from other components. In addition, a microprocessor is built in and a large-size liquid crystal display is equipped for easier operation, higher accuracy and more functions.
This gas analyzer is an ideal system for the measurement of combustion exhaust gas from refuse incinerators and boilers, or gas from various types of industrial furnaces.
- Analytical Service Overview (2.1 MB)
- IR400 Infrared Gas Analyzer (18.2 MB)
- IR200,IR400 Infrared Gas Analyzer Communication Functions / MODBUS (282 KB)
- ZX8D Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer (700 KB)
- IR202, IR200, IR400, ZX8D Protection of Environment (Use in China) (153 KB)
- IR400 Infared Gas Analyzer (1.1 MB)
Envision a plant where people are watchful and attentive while your business responds to change quickly and efficiently. Now picture an operation that delivers non-stop production while confidently expanding your capabilities into the future. Imagine no further. This is the vision and promise behind Yokogawa’s VigilantPlant®, the clear path to operational excellence. SEE Clearly, KNOW in Advance, ACT with Agility. Field Sensing & Actuation | Production Control | Network-based Control | High-reliability SCADA Safety Management Systems | Intelligent Production Management | Asset Management