The model IR202 is capable of measuring concentration of CO2, CO, CH4, SO2, and NO components in process gas by using the non-dispersive infrared method (NDIR), while measuring O2 with the paramagnetic or zirconia method.
A maximum of 4 components including O2 (or up to 3 components without O2measurement) are simultaneously measurable.
A high-sensitivity mass flow sensor is employed in the detection unit for the infrared method. A single beam system for measurement makes maintenance easy and ensures high stability for a long period of time. The microprocessor-based IR202 has a large liquid crystal display and features easy operation, high accuracy, and multiple functions that make it optimal for measuring combustible gas from boilers and incinerators.
By including this new product in the lineup, Yokogawa aims to capture a greater share of the gas analyzer market through solutions that improve plant efficiency and safety.
- Measure 5 components including O2 simultaneously and continuously
- Hardly affected by interference from other gases
- Equipped with abundant functions
- Large, easy-to-see LCD unit
- 19 inch rack mount structure
The highly sensitive and reliable mass flow type twin detector used in the infrared ray method detection block makes measurements much less susceptible to interference from other components. In addition, a microprocessor is built in and a large-size liquid crystal display is equipped for easier operation, higher accuracy and more functions.
This gas analyzer is an ideal system for the measurement of combustion exhaust gas from refuse incinerators and boilers, or gas from various types of industrial furnaces.
- Analytical Service Overview (2.1 MB)
- IR400 Infrared Gas Analyzer (18.2 MB)
- IR200,IR400 Infrared Gas Analyzer Communication Functions / MODBUS (282 KB)
- ZX8D Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer (700 KB)
- IR202, IR200, IR400, ZX8D Protection of Environment (Use in China) (153 KB)
- IR400 Infared Gas Analyzer (1.1 MB)
Envision a plant where people are watchful and attentive while your business responds to change quickly and efficiently. Now picture an operation that delivers non-stop production while confidently expanding your capabilities into the future. Imagine no further. This is the vision and promise behind Yokogawa’s VigilantPlant®, the clear path to operational excellence. SEE Clearly, KNOW in Advance, ACT with Agility. Field Sensing & Actuation | Production Control | Network-based Control | High-reliability SCADA Safety Management Systems | Intelligent Production Management | Asset Management