- Additional Information
- Features Detail
This personal, wireless gas detector for toxic gases and oxygen keeps workers safe in the field by transmitting data to a central command in real time for continuous visibility.
Compact, reliable and easy-to-use, the ToxiRAE Pro doesn’t get in the way of workers doing their job and provides unmistakable five-way local and remote alarms if a threat is detected or a man is down. Plus, it offers the flexibility of easily swappable sensors to monitor for different gases in different situations.
- - Fully featured single-gas monitor
- 0.1ppm resolution on Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) sensor
- Personal wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen
- Swap out sensors for different gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, ammonia, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, nitric oxide, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, and more
- Sensors store calibration data even when swapped out
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm system
- Clandestine Labs
- Emergency Response
- Fire Overhaul
- Hazmat Response
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
- Residential Calls
- Urban Search & Rescue
- Worker Exposure
- Largest display in class
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Compatible with AutoRAE 2 (Fully automatic bump testing and calibration)
- Built-in man-down alarm
- Most sensors can be shared with MultiRAE instrument family
RAE Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable connected, intelligent gas and radiation detection systems that enable real-time safety and security threat detection. RAE Systems products are used in more than 120 countries by many of the world’s leading corporations and government agencies. RAE Systems offers a full line of wirelessly enabled solutions including personal, hand-held, transportable, and fixed instruments designed to meet the needs of energy production, refining, industrial and environmental safety sectors for a wide range of personal safety and regulation compliance applications.