- Additional Information
- Features Detail
Built for those who work in extreme, hazardous, and/or isolated environments, the Sonim XP5560 BOLT IS Intrinsically Safe Cellular phone is one of the toughest in Sonim’s lineup of ultra rugged mobile phones. Designed for professionals who are exposed to the most hostile environments every day and backed by Sonim’s industry-leading 3-year Comprehensive Warranty, the Sonim XP5560 provides the level of extreme reliability and productivity our customers demand.
The Sonim XP5560 BOLT IS is designed to survive even the toughest of job sites. Built to Sonim’s world class Rugged Performance Standards, the Sonim XP5560 BOLT IS cellular phone can be submerged in water, dropped on to concrete, driven over with a pickup truck without even missing a beat. Sonim’s RPS standards go far beyond standard Mil-Spec certifications allowing enterprises to keep critical business processes running.
- • Compatible with Sonim Protect LoneWorker services
• TELUS Link Push-to-talk
• Long Battery Life
• Rugged 2MP Camera
• Loud Audio
• 3 Year Warranty
The long battery life enables workers to use the device throughout multiple shifts, while a range of targeted, professional PTT accessories further enhance the solution. Additionally the Sonim XP5560 BLOT IS provides the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry, thanks to Sonim’s industry leading 3-year comprehensive warranty.
Whether you are a security guard patrolling the grounds, a construction worker on scaffolding, a power technician in the field or a long-haul driver on the road, the Sonim XP5560 BOLT IS is the ideal solution to enhance mobile workforce productivity and safety.
• Available Network: Telus
• 3G HSPA/GSM/GPRS/EDGE
• Push-to-talk capable (PTT)
• FDN (fixed dialing numbers) – Restricts outgoing calls to only those phone numbers listed in the FDN list
• Extra long battery life with talk time of up to 12 hrs and standby time of up to 900 hrs
• Noise-cancelling microphone
• GPS, A-GPS with SUPL/control pane
• 2 MP still camera with LED Flash/torch light and video recording capability (3GP)
• Operational range -20°C to +55°C
• Shock & scratch resistant 1.8 mm thick Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen
• Accessible Keypad – Designed for ease of use with gloved hands
• IP-68 certification, submersible up to 2 M for 30 min
• Impact resistant: will sustain a drop of a 1kg steel ball from 40 cm on the housing and 10 cm on the screen
Sonim Technologies has developed the world’s most rugged, water-submersible intrinsically safe cellular phones, designed specifically for workers in demanding and hazardous locations. We specialize in workforce-critical communication tools for vertical industries including construction, security guarding, oil, gas and chemical operations, utilities, transportation and logistics, forestry, agriculture and defence. Sonim provides a suite of high-performance workforce-critical applications such as push-to-talk (PTT), lone worker/man-down safety services, GPS tracking, mobile resource management and time and activity verification. Our intrinsically safe cellular phones for hazardous areas (CSA ATEX) enable companies and governments to make their field workforces safe, efficient and accountable.