- Additional Information
For users who want the computing power of a full featured smartphone with a tactile keyboard, the Ex-Handy 09 Intrinsically Safe Feature phone is your solution – providing both push-button and touchscreen mobile phone capabilities – in a ruggedized form-factor that is certified for use in Class 1 Div 1 hazardous locations.
The Ex-Handy 09 Intrinsically Safe Unlocked feature phone delivers a fully Google certified (GMS) Android OS, enabling access to a further 700,000 Android™ apps – giving you the flexibility to build the software library that best meets your requirements in the field. Run powerful Android applications such as Lone Worker Protection, Field Data Management, Push-to-Talk and other industrial apps.
- • Class I, Division 1, Groups A-D T4
• Touch Screen and Numeric Keypad
• High Visibility Display in Direct Sunlight
• 4G LTE
• Android™ 4.4, KitKat
• Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n with hotspot feature
• Long Battery Life
• Glove usability
• Powerful Audio
• Protection from micro particles
• Push to talk
• Class I, Division 1, Groups A-D T4
• Latest Operating System Android™ 4.4, KitKat
• 4G / LTE-standard
• 802.11 a / b / g / n dual-band, with Hotspot feature
• 8GB Internal Storage + 4GB User Memory and 1GB RAM
• IP68 – dust- & waterproof
With the optional SLA, for full three years warranty, all new ecom mobile phones enables „total cost of ownership certainty“ and demonstrate the confidence in terms of product quality and reliability.
ecom will guarantee free repairs including all spare and worn parts (except batteries) with a five-day turnaround.
Devices for use in explosive areas have to fulfill specific requirements. ecom has been involved in this field for over 25 years and has acquired extensive expertise in explosion protection. Founded in 1986 as a three-man-enterprise ecom instruments is a pioneer and the world´s leading manufacturer of mobile devices for use in potentially explosive areas in various sectors.