- Key Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Integrate gas detection and radiation sensor data from the ProRAE Guardian software into custom monitoring and control systems with this easy-to-use tool.
The ProRAE Guardian System wirelessly delivers real-time personal and point threat-detection data on toxic and combustible gases and radiation exposure, worker/responders’ location and physiological condition. It provides situational awareness, tracks and identifies toxic chemicals, radiation, and plumes, and enables faster data-driven decision making to protect workers and the public and reduces incident response times.
ProRAE Guardian integrates instrument data and alarm status from up to 512 RAE Systems toxic gas and radiation monitors and select third-party devices on a single dynamic map, and allows the information to be shared by multiple plant managers or responder teams through a secure Internet connection. The real-time data can be viewed remotely on a PC, smartphone or tablet.
ProRAE Guardian Care Center
ProRAE Guardian Care Center provides advanced device management that enables managers to oversee their fleet of monitors and track worker device assignments. Care Center can automate common tasks and create custom alerts which improve worker productivity.
- • Centralized monitoring of wide areas
• Simultaneous monitor data aggregation
• Increased situational awareness
• 24/7 monitoring of exposure conditions
• Early warning and tracking of hazardous threats
• Distributed Control Systems integration for process automation
• Management and control of monitors and detectors
• Increased productivity through task automation
• Lower deployment costs
• Real-time display of device status, sensor readings, and alarms
• Integrated Google Maps show precise instrument locations with alarm status
• Datalogging in text and graphical formats, and includes boolean filters
• Supports all RAE Systems wireless enabled products
• Supports up to 512 instruments simultaneously
• Dashboard for overall system status
• Fleet management for instruments
• Activity automation for calibration, bump test and report generation
• Custom rules for alarm notifications
• Remote notifications via email and text messages
• Worker-instrument association
• Security features for data protection and networking
• Leasing option for short duration projects
• Software Development Kit for integration with external systems
CLICK HERE to review the following ProRAE Guardian topics:
CASCADE DATA / REAL-TIME DATA SHARING
VIEWER MODE QUESTIONS
CARE CENTER QUESTIONS
GCO (Guaranteed Cost of Ownership) QUESTIONS
ProRAE GUARDIAN SDK QUESTIONS
RAE Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable connected, intelligent gas and radiation detection systems that enable real-time safety and security threat detection. RAE Systems products are used in more than 120 countries by many of the world’s leading corporations and government agencies. RAE Systems offers a full line of wirelessly enabled solutions including personal, hand-held, transportable, and fixed instruments designed to meet the needs of energy production, refining, industrial and environmental safety sectors for a wide range of personal safety and regulation compliance applications.