- Fully factory assembled
- Optional 316 stainless steel ratchet adjustable mounting U-bracket for G-MSC-2B only (Field assembly required)
- Non-metallic corrosion-resistant GRP housings
- 316 stainless steel dome guard included on visual signals
- Standard M20 cable entries. Select M25 cable entries available
- No mounting orientation limitations
- LED has 8 field selectable flash patterns, default setting to “Flashing” at 60FPM
- Sounder has 15 field selectable tones, default setting to “C” 1K tone
- Includes all connecter kits/hardware and standard single activation or audio wiring with flying leads. Customer wiring and activations are available, contact factory for assistance.
- Limited to two audible devices in any single configuration, must locate in Position #1 or #2
- Optional indicator rings are available in six colors: Black, Blue, Green, Magenta, Red and Yellow
- Field customizable legend plates available
- IP66 enclosure
- Zone 1, 21 Rated, IECEx, ATEX, Ex d IIC, Ex de IIC and Ex tb IIIC
- UL and cUL Listed for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G; and Class III
- Additional custom configurations are available contact Technical Support or a local sales agent for information
- Quick and easy inter-connecting modular products are the best way to describe the Global Series product line.
All combined fixture devices must start with the increased safety “Ex de” models, these units can be combined for a multitude of configurations. The patent pending connecting system greatly simplifies a user’s installation and wiring experience by requiring only a single explosion-proof wiring gland external to the devices.
Two standard configurations are available pre-assembled from the factory: Linear and Parallel. Other custom configurations are available to meet unique project requirements. Some restrictions apply: contact our Technical Support team or your local sales representative for more options. Devices can include two to six units. For example, the largest configuration offered is a six unit device that is available in all visual or two audible and four visual signals.
When it comes to safety, security and effective communications for the most hazardous environments, the most demanding applications, Federal Signal stands out as your best source for total industrial solutions. The Federal Signal product line is universally recognized as both the broadest and deepest in the industry. Audible and visual signaling. Outdoor warning. Intercoms. Public address. Telephony. Initiating systems. Fire alarms. Uninterruptible power supplies. And more. In terms of comprehensive product coverage, no one beats Federal Signal. They don’t even come close.