- Available in 24VDC, 120VAC and 220-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Optional 316 stainless steel ratchet adjustable mounting U-bracket (Field installation required)
- Non-metallic corrosion-resistant design
- 24VDC models contain a supervisory diode and four wire terminal block
- For use in alarm control panel applications
- Dome guard included
- M20 entries standard
- IP66 enclosure
- Zone 1, 21 Rated, IECEx, ATEX, Ex d IIC, Ex de IIC and Ex tb IIIC
- UL and cUL Listed for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G; and Class III
- Optional indicator rings are available in six colors: Black, Blue, Green, Magenta, Red and Yellow
- Field customizable legend plates available1
- The Federal Signal patent pending G-Series Strobes feature a high-intensity xenon strobe tube operated at 21J. The housing is made from non-metallic materials designed to serve the demanding needs of offshore marine and land-based industrial applications, and can dramatically reduce the cost of long-term maintenance.
The flameproof “Ex d” versions come standard with two (2) M20 entries. The increased safety “Ex de” versions include a separate terminal chamber for quick field termination or pass-through wiring, and include three (3) M20 entries in a standard configuration.
The G-Series Strobe can be combined with all other G-Series audible and visual products in several custom configurations. Custom configurations can be ordered directly from the factory. Optional coupling kits, which allow limited field fixturing, are available.
Lamp Life 10,000 Hours Light Source/Lamp Style Xenon Lens Operating Temperature Range -67ºF to 158ºF (-55°C to 70°C) ATEX/IECEx Certification Marking II 2GD Ex d IIC Gb,Ex tb IIIC Db IP66. T3 @ 70ºC II 2GD Ex de IIC Gb,Ex tb IIIC Db IP66. T3 @ 70ºC ATEx: Baseefa15ATEX0154X IECEx: IECEx BAS 15.0103X UL and cUL Certification Marking Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D T1 @ 70°C Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G T4A @ 70°C Class III T4A @ 70°C UL and cUL E207119 Guard & External Fasteners 316 stainless steel Terminals Ex d: 6 way block (3 in, 3 out) Cable Entries Ex d: 2 entries – M20 x 1.5 Ex de: 2×3 position quad pole terminal block Ex de: 3 entries – M20 x 1.5 Net Weight Ex d Surface Mount 7.17 lb Ex d U-Bracket Mount 9.15 lb Ex de Surface Mount9.99 lb
When it comes to safety, security and effective communications for the most hazardous environments, the most demanding applications, Federal Signal stands out as your best source for total industrial solutions. The Federal Signal product line is universally recognized as both the broadest and deepest in the industry. Audible and visual signaling. Outdoor warning. Intercoms. Public address. Telephony. Initiating systems. Fire alarms. Uninterruptible power supplies. And more. In terms of comprehensive product coverage, no one beats Federal Signal. They don’t even come close.