- Available in 24VDC and 120-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Optional 316 stainless steel ratchet adjustable mounting U-bracket (Field installation required)
- GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) Non-metallic corrosion-resistant design
- Dome guard included
- 24VDC models contain a supervisory diode and four wire terminal block
- M20 entries standard (M25 option available)
- IP66 enclosure
- Zone 1, 21 Rated, IECEx, ATEX, Ex d IIC, Ex de IIC
- and Ex tb IIIC
- UL and cUL Listed for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G; and Class III
- LED has 8 on-board flash patterns, factory default is Flashing at 60 FPM
- “Auto-sync” available for AC flashing pattern products5
- Optional indicator rings are available in six colors: Black, Blue, Green, Magenta, Red and Yellow
- Field customizable legend plates available1
- The Federal Signal patent pending G-Series LED Beacons feature a long-life LED light source with the ability to set one of eight (8) flash patterns (user-configurable). The device is rated to the latest protection concept, “Ex op is” (inherently safe optical radiation). The housing is made from GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) designed to serve the demanding needs of offshore marine and land-based industrial applications.
The G Series LED Beacons flameproof “Ex d” versions come standard with two (2) M20 entries. The increased safety
“Ex de” versions include a separate terminal chamber for quick field termination or pass-through wiring, and includes three (3) M20 entries in a standard configuration.
The G-Series LED Beacons can be combined with all other G-Series audible and visual products in several custom configurations. Custom configurations can be ordered directly from the factory. Optional coupling kits, which allow limited field fixturing, are available. For use in alarm control panel applications.
Lamp Life 50,000 Hours Light Source/Lamp Style High-brightness LED Emitter Operating Temperature Range -67ºF to 158ºF (-55ºC to 70ºC) Certification Marking II 2GD Ex d IIC Gb,Ex tb IIIC Db IP66. T6 @ 58ºC; T5 @ 70ºC II 2GD Ex d IIC Gb,Ex tb IIIC Db IP66. T6 @ 58ºC; T5 @ 70ºC ATEx: Baseefa15ATEX0153X IECEx: IECEx BAS 15.0102X UL and cUL Certification Marking Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D T4 @ 70°C Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G T6 @ 70°C Class III T6 @ 70°C UL and cUL E207119 Guard & External Fasteners 316 stainless steel Terminals Ex d: 6 way block (3 in, 3 out) Ex de: 2×3 position quad pole terminal block Cable Entries Ex d: 2 entries – M20 x 1.5 Ex de: 3 entries – M20 x 1.5 Net Weight Ex d Surface Mount 6.17 lb Ex d U-Bracket Mount 8.15 lb Ex de Surface Mount8.99 lb
When it comes to safety, security and effective communications for the most hazardous environments, the most demanding applications, Federal Signal stands out as your best source for total industrial solutions. The Federal Signal product line is universally recognized as both the broadest and deepest in the industry. Audible and visual signaling. Outdoor warning. Intercoms. Public address. Telephony. Initiating systems. Fire alarms. Uninterruptible power supplies. And more. In terms of comprehensive product coverage, no one beats Federal Signal. They don’t even come close.