Sensepoint XRL is a fixed point gas detector with Bluetooth that allows the user to connect the gas detector to a smartphone or tablet running the Sensepoint gas detector app. Sensepoint XRL is available as a flammable gas detector for the detection of potentially explosive gases, or as a toxic gas detector for the detection of a range of toxic gas hazards commonly found in industrial applications.
Winner of both iF and Red Dot design awards, Sensepoint XRL is designed with simple and quick installation in mind. And for initial calibration, all you need is our Sensepoint App on your smartphone and a cylinder of calibration gas — no need for walkie-talkie guidance with the control room. Use the Sensepoint App to create a profile for the detector, choose alarm set points, run test procedures and automatically generate a commissioning report, which you can send from your phone to other stakeholders or store for easy access in a safety inspection. No need for paperwork.
Sensepoint XRL’s smartphone-based experience significantly reduces the time you spend on gas detector maintenance. And when doing maintenance checks, our Sensepoint App puts diagnostic information at your fingertips.
It has bright indicator lights visible from a distance, making it easy to locate a detector requiring maintenance. And the Bluetooth connection is non-intrusive so there is no need for a hot work permit.
You can also save valuable time with easy reporting on the Sensepoint App. Whether you need a maintenance report for a certain detector or a gas history for a safety audit, just select the right report on the app and send it to other parties — or store it for easy recall. For a complete gas leak detection system, Sensepoint XRL has the perfect partner in Touchpoint Plus, a configurable, easy-to-use controller for up to sixteen channels of gas detection – find out more about the Touchpoint Plus.
- Manage installation, commissioning and maintenance from the gas detector app on your smartphone
- Award-winning design
- Simple, robust housing with our easiest ever installation and maintenance
- Integral gassing port for hard-to-reach locations
- Compatible with Touchpoint Plus and other industry-standard controllers
- Robust aluminum housing
- Worldwide hazardous area approvals
- mA loop or Modbus RTU output
- Multi-colour LED status indicator
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +65°C, IP66, Type 4X
- Choice of toxic, Oxygen or flammable sensors
- Sensepoint XRL Calibration Cap – SPXRLCALSensepoint XRL Flow Housing – SPXRLFLWSensepoint XRL Duct Mount Kit – SPXRLDMKSensepoint XRL Pole Mount Bracket Kit – 2308B0923Sensepoint XRL Weather Protection Cap – SPXCDWPSensepoint XRL Collecting Cone – SPXCDCC
For nearly 50 years, Honeywell Analytics has been protecting people who put their lives on the line every day. It takes a special level of drive and dedication to work in hostile environments, and we believe your workers deserve the same kind of commitment from us when it comes to securing their health and safety.
Right from the start, our founders were determined to find better ways to design, build and manufacture reliable gas detection solutions. Through advanced technology and pure industry know-how, Honeywell Analytics continues to improve and evolve our products. Today, we’re proud to partner with customers worldwide who share our vision of vigilance and rely on us to help them protect what matters most. From custom-designed solutions to unmatched training and support, Honeywell Analytics is simply the smartest choice when you demand the best in safety.