- Fully factory assembled
- Optional 316 stainless steel ratchet adjustable mounting U-bracket for G-MSC-2B only (Field assembly required)
- Non-metallic corrosion-resistant GRP housings
- 316 stainless steel dome guard included on visual signals
- Standard M20 cable entries. Select M25 cable entries available
- No mounting orientation limitations
- LED has 8 field selectable flash patterns, default setting to “Flashing” at 60FPM
- Sounder has 15 field selectable tones, default setting to “C” 1K tone
- Includes all connecter kits/hardware and standard single activation or audio wiring with flying leads. Customer wiring and activations are available, contact factory for assistance.
- Limited to two audible devices in any single configuration, must locate in Position #1 or #2
- Optional indicator rings are available in six colors: Black, Blue, Green, Magenta, Red and Yellow
- Field customizable legend plates available
- IP66 enclosure
- Zone 1, 21 Rated, IECEx, ATEX, Ex d IIC, Ex de IIC and Ex tb IIIC
- UL and cUL Listed for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G; and Class III
- Additional custom configurations are available contact Technical Support or a local sales agent for information
- G-Series Loudspeakers utilize the latest techniques in non-metallic housing construction to improve corrosion resistance and reduce weight when compared to traditional metal housings. The G-Series Loudspeakers flameproof “Ex d" versions come standard with two (2) M20 entries. The increased safety “Ex de" versions include a separate terminal chamber for quick field termination or pass-through wiring, and includes three (3) M20 entries in a standard configuration.
G-Series Loudspeakers are available as 15W devices, and are designed to accept an audio input of either 70 Vrms or 100 Vrms (model-specific). Five (5) remotely selectable tap settings are available at each of the high and low volume settings (user configurable)1.
The G-Series Loudspeaker can be combined with all other G-Series audible and visual products in several custom configurations. Custom configurations can be ordered directly from the factory. Optional coupling kits, which allow limited field fixturing, are available.
Operating Temperature Range -67°F to 158°F (-55°C to 70°C) ATEX and IECEx Certification Marking Ex db IIB T5 Gb or Ex db e IIB T5 Gb Ex tb IIC T100ºC Db IP66 Ex db IIC T4 Gb or Ex db e IIC T4 Gb Ex tb IIIC T135ºC Db IP66 ATEx: Baseefa15ATEX0155X IECEx: IECEx BAS 15.0104X UL and cUL Certification Marking Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D T3 @ 70°C Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G T6 @ 70°C Class III T6 @ 70°C UL and cUL E12629 Guard & External Fasteners 316 stainless steel Terminals Ex d: 10-way block (5 in – 5 out with audio input) Ex de: 2×3 position quad pole terminal block Cable Entries Ex d: 2 entries – M20 x 1.5 Cable Entries Ex de: 3 entries – M20 x 1.5 Net Weight Ex d Surface Mount 9.20 lb Ex d U-Bracket Mount 11.18 lb Ex de Surface Mount12.02 lb
When it comes to safety, security and effective communications for the most hazardous environments, the most demanding applications, Federal Signal stands out as your best source for total industrial solutions. The Federal Signal product line is universally recognized as both the broadest and deepest in the industry. Audible and visual signaling. Outdoor warning. Intercoms. Public address. Telephony. Initiating systems. Fire alarms. Uninterruptible power supplies. And more. In terms of comprehensive product coverage, no one beats Federal Signal. They don’t even come close.