- 2D/3D Configurator
The YTA710 provides high accuracy, stability, and reliability. The housing structure adopts reliable dual-compartment structure. The sensor input can be choice of single or dual inputs. This input can accept the RTD, thermocouple, ohm, or DC millivolt. It converts the sensor input to a 4 to 20mA DC analog signal or Fieldbus digital signal. HART® 7 Protocol or FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus ITK 6 version are available. The dual input can accept two sensors calculation of the differential or average value and the sensor backup function. Sensor backup functions for automatically switches-over from the primary to the backup upon sensor failure.
By adoption of local parameter switch on the Indicator, it becomes easy to do the on-site setting work.
YTA710 features include:
- Dual-compartment field-mount housing
- Choice of HART® 7, or FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus ITK 6 Protocol
- Local Parameter Setting function (Indicator model)
- Advanced diagnosis
The YTA710 has 4 to 20 mA analogue output signal with HART® 7 digital protocol or full digital FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus protocol.
Dual sensor input
The YTA710 in capable of dual sensor input. With the processing capability of the transmitter, this dual input can be used to provide Failed Sensor Backup, Temperature Averaging, or Differential Temperature measurement.
The Yokogawa YTA710 uses the IEC60751 standard to define the relationship between resistance and temperature for RTD sensors. This relationship is referred to as a Standard Curve. Sensor manufacturers use this same standard, but, because of construction process, each sensor has a unique temperature / resistance relationship. This is referred to as the Real RTD Curve. (The Real RTD Curve falls within the tolerance band of IEC60751 standard) In the 1920's, Hugh Longbourne Callendar and M.S. Van Dusen developed a set of coefficients that would modify the Standard Curve to match the Real RTD Curve; thus, removing the error generated by the difference between the two curves. Yokogawa's YTA710 with the CM1 option can accept these coefficients to adjust the Standard Curve to match the Real RTD Curve of the sensor; eliminating this error improves the accuracy of the YTA710 / Sensor system.
The YTA610 enables advanced linearization of 21 types of industrial temperature sensors and input signals. The A/D accuracy of the representative Pt100 sensor is 0.14℃. Analog D/A accuracy of the output is 0.03%.
Sensors and Inputs
- User’s Manual – YTA610, YTA710 Temperature Transmitter (Hardware) *See Manual Change 16-047, 17-003, 17-010, 17-020 and 17-023 (5.4 MB)
- User’s Manual – YTA610, YTA710 Temperature Transmitter (HART Protocol) (3.6 MB)
- User’s Manual – YTA610, YTA710 Temperature Transmitter Fieldbus Communication (4.7 MB)
- User’s Manual – YTA610 and YTA710 NEPSI Certification [Option code: /NS2, /NS25 and /NF2] (411 KB)
- User’s Manual – Transmissor de Temperatura YTA610 e YTA710 (Hardware) *See Manual Change 17-022 (2.1 MB)
- Manual Change 16-047, 17-003, 17-010, 17-020 and 17-023 (1.8 MB)
- Manual Change 17-022 (2.1 MB)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file – YTA710 Temperature Transmitters
- Yokogawa DTM HART
- Yokogawa DTM FOUNDATION fieldbus
Envision a plant where people are watchful and attentive while your business responds to change quickly and efficiently. Now picture an operation that delivers non-stop production while confidently expanding your capabilities into the future. Imagine no further. This is the vision and promise behind Yokogawa’s VigilantPlant®, the clear path to operational excellence. SEE Clearly, KNOW in Advance, ACT with Agility. Field Sensing & Actuation | Production Control | Network-based Control | High-reliability SCADA Safety Management Systems | Intelligent Production Management | Asset Management
< a href="https://www.yokogawa.com/ca/solutions/products-platforms/field-instruments/temperature-transmitters/field-mount/yta710-temperature-transmitter/#Details" target="_blank">YTA710 Temperature Transmitter