Additional product image 1Additional product image 2Additional product image 3Additional product image 4Additional product image 5
YTMX580 can accept inputs from up to 8 points of measurement such as thermocouples (8 types: K, E, J, etc.) or RTD signals (3 types: Pt100, etc.), converting the corresponding measurement input values to a wireless signal. It can also accept DC voltage, resistance, and 4 to 20 mA DC signal input.
- Easy Setup: Field Wireless
- Cut back on troublesome wiring, reducing setup costs.
- Traditional wired connections can easily be switched to a wireless solution.
- ISA100.11a International Wireless Communication Standard2
- Advanced encryption maintains communication security.
- Multi-vendor communication supports transmitters from a variety of manufacturers.
- Reliable, Fast, 8-ch Multipoint Measurements
- 8 ch universal input: Perfect for multipoint measurement applications.
- High performance measurements with intervals as fast as 1 sec (3 ch), or 2 sec (8 ch).
- Superb environmental tolerance:
Operating temperature of -40 to 85°C
(-40 to 185°F)3;
Protection level of IP66/IP67 & NEMA 4X.
- Explosion protection
- FM, CSA: Intrinsically safe Approval, non-incendive (Class I) Approval
- ATEX, IECEx: Intrinsically safe Approval
- TIIS: Intrinsically safe Approval
- Easy Battery Maintenance
- Typical battery life is 6 years (measuring at 60 seconds intervals).
- Battery packs can be swapped even in hazardous areas.
- Supporting Plant Wide Field Wireless
- Full Redundancy(Duplicate, Duocast)
- Remote Antenna + Extension cable
- Does not support explosion proof standards for 4 to 20 mA DC signal input.
- Industrial wireless communication standard from the International Society of Automation (ISA).
- TIIS: –20 to 60°C
FM, CSA, ATEX, IECEx: –50 to 70°C
- Easy Setup: Field Wireless
- Plant Wide Field Wireless System (4.0 MB)
- YTMX580 Multi-Input Temperature Transmitter (1.1 MB)
- Field Wireless Product Profile (639 KB)
- Yokogawa Field Wireless Solution (3.1 MB)
- YTMX580 Multi-Input Temperature Transmitter *See YTMX580 Multi-Input Temperature Transmitter (11.9 MB)
- YTMX580 Multi-Input Temperature Transmitter (241 KB)
- YTMX580 Multi-Input Temperature Transmitter SRRC Certification [Option code: /TH1] (149 KB)
- Precaution on the use of YTMX (557 KB)
- China RoHS for Accessories (Battery pack assembly, Battery case, Batteries) (158 KB)
- China RoHS for Accessories (Antenna, Remote antenna cable) (178 KB)
- Field Wireless System Overview (4.9 MB)
- New Legislative Framework (NLF) Conforming Products (323 KB)
- YTMX580 Multi-Input Temperature Transmitter (3.3 MB)
- List of RoHS (318 KB)
- Fieldbus Device Description (DD) and Capabilities File (CF) (50 KB)
- YTMX580 Device Description (DD) and Capabilities File (CF)
- Yokogawa DTM ISA100
- RE Declaration of Conformity (YTMX580) (7.3 MB)
- WCI certification for YTMX580 Multi-Input Temperature Transmitter (128 KB)
- Coal Bunker Temperature Monitoring
- Measuring Temperature in a Rotating Furnace
- Temperature Monitoring Using Multipoint Wireless Transmitter
- Battery Room Monitoring
- Coke Drum – Temperature Monitoring
- Induction Furnace
- Temperature Monitoring for Water Jacket
- Temperature Monitoring on a Chimney
- Temperature Monitoring on PID loop at Steel Process
- Wireless Round-the-Clock Observation of Coal Stacks, No Matter where Measurement Points May Move
- Tube Temperature Monitoring
Envision a plant where people are watchful and attentive while your business responds to change quickly and efficiently. Now picture an operation that delivers non-stop production while confidently expanding your capabilities into the future. Imagine no further. This is the vision and promise behind Yokogawa’s VigilantPlant®, the clear path to operational excellence. SEE Clearly, KNOW in Advance, ACT with Agility. Field Sensing & Actuation | Production Control | Network-based Control | High-reliability SCADA Safety Management Systems | Intelligent Production Management | Asset Management